+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

well first off, let me clear something up, she's not my first love, she's my second. also, I do realize that it may not happen again, for a third time. this was our second time around and for some reason I just have a feeling that there will be another. she had boyfriends, well somewhat, when we were friends in between our first break up and when we got back together and yea, I was jealous but I was also supportive because I do love her and I want to see her happy.
    I really don't know for sure what's going to happen in the future, I'm just going to try my best to give her whatever it is that she needs and I do know that she will talk to me again, eventually.
    last, I know it was my fault, but I do know it wasn't entirely, she broke up with me, she didn't tell me why and she didn't do anything to try and fix it, she just ended it instead. I am pretty sure the little conversation with her mother had something to do with it though.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Yea, we've heard this tune many times before. You'll live white, just try getting some perspective on things, otherwise it could become quite a scary situation.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Yeah, the only reason I say that stuff is cause I was there, I been in your shoes, I said the same things you're sayin, thought the same things you're thinkin.

Just keep your chin up, it will hurt for a bit, but learn from it and move on.

Asip, what do you mean by scary situation?

I do know for a fact that she'll come back to me as a friend. But that's all I know for sure.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Yeah, Asip. Whatta you see the rest of us'er missin'?

Tone Guest
    Probably with you turning obsessive and ruin countless chances with other girls cause you refuse to move on from this girl. Or turn into a stalker.

I do have to say that there is no way I'm going to turn into a stalker. That's something that I couldn't do. When I say I'm going to move out there, it's because that's the descision I've made for myself when I do move out. I'm not going to go and find her, I'm not going to show up on her doorstep. I'm going to live my life and when she does talk to me again, she'll find out I'm living out there now. If anything, I'll have a friend that's there for me and that I'll be able to hang out with, but that's her descision to make and not mine.

Tone Guest
    That's what they all say at first :D

Do you think you'd really be like "Yeah, I guess you're right, I think that I just might get into stalking her!" :P

Oh. I get it. Scary for the girl. Duh.

Tone Guest
    Yeah LoL this guy sounds like he could turn that way if you ask me... White don't be SO sure about the future cause you're just building yourself up for disappointment and that could really mess with your head... the way you talk and you're just SOOOOO sure this girl is going to come back to you as a "friend" and you're going to move to where she lives... dude this doesn't sound good LoL.. just take things one day at a time.. stop trying to live in this fake reality.

Ya know what, I've been through a situation like that before, threatened with a restraining order, granted I didn't hardly ever see her face to face, but the fact that I was calling her and sending her letters and it scared her. (not the same girl mentioned above) The last thing I want to do is to scare her, I care way too much for her and I don't need her being scared of me. I was just mentioning a plan that I have formulated, but you never know if it's even going to happen like that.

Tone - just so you know, I'm saying this to keep myself up and to keep from totally breaking down. it's keeping me from hurting so much.

lol, whaywardj!..white, I'm talking about a few rare instances where a person cannot let go no matter what. This is mostly due to the fact you have so much believe that God will make things right, yet i'm not so sure if you'd be able to live with the fact that she may never call you or even be your friend. That's the scary part, you not being able to accept this in the long run and perhaps blaming yourself for who knows how long.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

And of course that can lead to other problems such as stalking and so on.

very good point. I know her pretty well and I'm pretty sure that she will, and that's what gives me hope. but if she doesn't then I will have no other choice to live with it.

well, my best friend, who knows both of us personally just gave me the best advice I could have asked for. she said that she's sure that we'll get back together but this is going to constantly happen, the on and off thing over and over and the break-up crap is going to happen over and over again. she said that I need to get counseling and Melissa already is, and then if we get back together we'd need to go into couples therapy.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast