+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

I'll keep it short and simple, the best that I can.
    My now ex-fiancee and I were together for four months before she decided to rip my heart out last night. Her and I were friends for seven months before that and were together for a month two months before that. That's how we started, and we fell in love shortly after we met.
    The unique part of my situation is that the first time her mother told her to break up with me. This time, she called and broke up with me after having a 'chat' with her mother. This time she doesn't even want to be friends.
    When I finally did get ahold of her, she said she needed her time and that it would take months if not a full year.
    My question is; Do I have a chance at getting her back, ever?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Truthfully?

Probably not.

What is it that the mother doesn't like about you?

This time she doesn't even want to be friends.
    yikes! I agree with Fras...She's going to use those months to forget about you and you should move on too.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Basically her mother doesn't even know me. She dislikes me based on the simple fact that I don't live in her area.
    I probably should mention that I live in Colorado and she lives in Minnesota.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Let this bird go, bro.

Okay, I should probably clear some things up.
    First off, I love her with all my heart and under the circumstances we met, there has to be a reason for it. Also, I gave her my virginity when I told her that I was saving it for that one special person. Another thing, she constantly kept telling me that everything was going to be okay, that I wasn't going to lose her again and how much she loves me and how I'm the best thing that's ever happened to her and all that.
    The crazy thing is we were fine at about 5PM (MST) last night, then when she called me back at 9PM, she did a 180 and told me all this stuff and how she didn't think it would work and all that.
    I just don't want to lose her. I want her back, but I know that's not going to happen anytime soon, I just hope it'll happen eventually but not too long from now.

All I have to say is that after 46 hours of being broken up with the love of my life, God has told me everything is going to work out. I know I may sound crazy, but I do believe that God shows us the way and he gave me the best sign of my life. I know that after some time alone, she IS going to come back to me, getting past her mother and realizing that I'm the one for her.
    I asked for a sign and he gave me one. Time is all it takes and I'll be fine because now I know everything is going to be fine and all I have to do is wait it out.

*whew*

(10)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know this guy by the name of L. Ucifer told me the same thing...

I just thought I'd let you know that God didn't TELL me. I just asked him for a sign that things were going to be okay. He gave that to me. I still miss her terribly, but I know that if I give her the time she needs, then things will work out and she'll finally realize that she loves me and that we belong together.
    So you all know, I asked for some sort of way to show me that things are going to work out. I went into the 7-11 right after that and bought myself a drink, and in the change was a single quarter, a Minnesota state quarter.
    Everyone can think what they want about this, but I have faith in God and I know that he had us meet for a reason.

Okay. I'll bite. What was the sign?

Fras, I thought it was "Lou Cipher." That nice Jewish boy from New York.

"So you all know, I asked for some sort of way to show me that things are going to work out. I went into the 7-11 right after that and bought myself a drink, and in the change was a single quarter, a Minnesota state quarter.
    Everyone can think what they want about this, but I have faith in God and I know that he had us meet for a reason."

Colorado. Minnesota. US currency. Highways. Airplanes. Yeah, I guess it IS odd that you'd happen on a MN minted coin in CO.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast