+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

I think this thread needs to go the way of the dead.
    I'm going to bed now, I won't be posting in this thread again.
    That stage you go through where you end up saying something or doing something you wish you hadn't, I just did that. It's over and done with. I've ceased all contact with her, lost her phone #'s, blocked her on all my IM lists, removed her email addresses from my contact lists.
    If you wanted to know, she wasn't my first girlfriend, not by any means. Not even my first love.
    That's the end of everything. I'm done with explaining everything about her in this thread.
    I've caused myself a huge headache and I think I really really hurt her and that makes me feel so much worse.
    I just hope she has a good life and is happy. As long as she is happy, then it doesn't matter to me how as long as she is happy, END OF STORY.

END HERE!!
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

It will never end until you accept it. And you wont accept it until you stop wanting stuff for her. I dont understand why is it important to you that she is happy? She broke your heart and you owe her nothing. You still obviously need assistance. But maybe you need to start a new thread "A new beginning" and leave this behind with the ex. Start telling us about the hot girls you are seeing on the weekend.

I can see you doing the exact same things to the people on this forum, as you do to your ex. You say "This is my last message" and then repeat it in some form or another. You say you give up and repeat that over and over. This aint a shampoo ad. Stop repeating.

I'm glad this wasn't your first GF, I was astonished at the depth of feelings you have for this girl, which made me think she was either your first crush, or first sexual partner.

I think you look on relationships the wrong way.

Enjoy loving someone, and enjoy being loved by someone. Its so much fun. When someone doesn't love you anymore, dont feel the need to love them back.

Ask yourself this;
    What am I?
    *Am I loved?
    *Or am I WANTING to be loved?

The two strongest words I believe in are "I am"... So choose.. do you say;
    *Loved ("I am loved").
    *or WANTING Love ("I am wanting to be loved").

If you choose the second thats all you will ever be -wanting to be loved.

Chin up bro. All women are evil. he he he

Mick

*Scribble, scribble, scribble* (Mick signs out of this topic).
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

lol...
    This aint a shampoo ad. Stop repeating.
    that's funny

Why do you want to be with someone who does not want to be with you. Move on my friend. There are plenty of people on this great planet to love.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415