+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help with a friend more or not?

help with a friend more or not?

first of all let me appolagise for my spelling/grammer, im not the smartist tool in the shop.

ok here goes.

ive known this girl for 5 years but for the past 4 months we have been inseperable (only late at night when i go home).
    then all of a sudden last saturday morning i text her to see what she was doing and if it was ok to go up to hers, she replied with "jesus NAME ive only just got up" Thats never happend before.
    i replied to her with "what are you being like this for?" in which she replied with "NAME, you are here from the moment i get up to the moment i go to sleep, i like to do my own things sometimes, i dont want to fall out with you but it just seems to me that you are using me because you have nothing better to do"
    i replied with "its what we have done for months and please dont think i would ever use you" she didnt reply to that so I thought ok maybe she needs a little space and left it until monday morning when i sent her a text saying "do you still not want to see me?" which she has not replied to either, it is now tuesday afternoon.

here is a little background on the 4 months.

at the begining 4 months ago she had just started to text a guy she really liked him, but they never met up much (only around 5 times in the 4 months) he would always be busy with work or friends.

anyway at the begining when they were texting i would go to hers in the morning we would go out have food and meet our other friends and the only thing that would happen is we would playfight.
    over the next 2 months this continued and i started to develop feelings for her, but she was still texting this other guy, but at the 2 month mark things started to change, she was only on off texting this other guy, thehy would fall out often because he wouldnt meet her more often.

this is when she started to do things like walk in her living room whilst im sat there with no top on (fully top half naked) she would rub them in my face. she would get changed infront of me, she once even called me in to the bathroom to talk to her while she was showering (shower curtain fully open) when we would playfight she would put my my hands on her breasts and she would go to grab mine (often hitting the target).

then other times she would call me ugly, my ears were big and so on. it is like we were a couple already, she would ask me to do things for her if i said no she would go in to a mood with me and it was the same the other way around.

all of this would continue until the final week, she had stopped texting this other guy completely, the thursday before the saturday we were shopping with another friend and she shouted out to me i think we should get together, i didnt respond because i beleive she was only joking, i only saw her for around 20 mins on the friday because she went to visit her nan but she looked down almost depressed, then the following day is when all this started.

what could be wrong? has she just had enough of me? does she have feelings for me and doesnt think i have them in return?

please if anyone can help me i would be greatful

thanks

i didnt read it all. I have one question. Do you want to be with her? If yes just ask her out

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i didnt read it all. I have one question. Do you want to be with her? If yes just ask her out
    I really would like to be speaking with her first before i did that. how would you suggest i do that? apologize? if so what for, im not sure what ive done wrong. Do i send her flowers? is it ok for a friend to send a friend flowers?

you have not made a move on her. She obviously likes you and same vice versa so just tell her how you feel and ask her out. You are being too passive.

im not really sure she likes me in that way though, 3 or 4 weeks back she tried setting me up with one of her friends. I said no because of my feelings for her.

Could she just have been testing me? or just trying to get rid of me?

What would be a good conversation starter i mean something that she has to reply to? would sending flowers to her door be a good idea?

well why would she be trying so hard to seduce you if she was not interested?

Maybe she just thinks your not interested coz you never took the hint and made a move?

You could send her flowers and a card telling her how you feel and ask her out. If she says no-then you need to move on, cut contact with her so you can get over her and meet someone else