+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She has me wrapped around her little finger!!

lol same could be said for the men there banging

Well thank you Captain Obvious

However: if there were no enablers (man or woman) who enabled cheaters (BackUp and the Opening poster are enablers) to cheat then the only place these cheaters would be getting it is from male or female prostitutes (that career has been around since the beginning of time and it wil never be going away).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's not fortunate for me per se, although it's not completely without upside. I want nothing more than a chill girl, with some ambition and decency. Rich doesn't hurt either. If I feel I'm wasting time with an attention whore, I just want to get something out of the time I've put in already, and knocking them down a peg is an added bonus.

sex addicts use those services. not attention seeking twits. without enablers cheating would be quite rare but i prefer to blame the cheat more than the enablers even though they are bad too. theyl get their karma

and knocking them down a peg is an added bonus.
    I understand taking advantage of an opportunity. It's the anger that stymies.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    It's not fortunate for me per se, although it's not completely without upside. I want nothing more than a chill girl, with some ambition and decency. Rich doesn't hurt either. If I feel I'm wasting time with an attention whore, I just want to get something out of the time I've put in already, and knocking them down a peg is an added bonus.
    dude your obviously looking in the wrong places sinces your having such a hard time finding one. Were not that rare. I know lots of decent women. You attract the hos

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    dude your obviously looking in the wrong places sinces your having such a hard time finding one. Were not that rare. I know lots of decent women. You attract the hos
    He has a good girlfriend, Michelle. He's talking about when he's not exclusive to anyone.

since when does he have a gf?

Had a girlfriend, broke up a couple months ago. It's not anger, it's frustration of having my time wasted. It's spite.

I don't have much trouble finding them. I had dated a few before meeting my now-ex, and I started seeing her like 2 months after I moved here.

I haven't spite ****ed anyone in a long time.

Oh! Sorry to hear you've broken up, BU.

No worries, we started diverging after a while. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    I LOVE this quote. Maybe you should sig it? lol
    By far, you're the most impressive newb I've encountered on here. xD
    I genuinely appreciate that. Thank you. I already planned on making it a sig. : )
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123