+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She has me wrapped around her little finger!!

She has me wrapped around her little finger!!

This girl I work with has my head spinning! We hang out a lot one on one, just me and her. We get along great! She has a boyfriend, but when we're together, we get drunk and start hugging, grabbing, massaging, grinding, she grabs my hands and places them on her breasts .. And so on. It's not awkward at all when we're working, but it's like we both pretend nothing has happened between us. But, I find myself thinking about her all the time now! I'm just looking forward to being alone with her again! What is she thinking? Is she just toying with me? Or is she thinking about me too? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime39 View Post
    She has a boyfriend she is just toying with me and NOT thinking about me. Please help.
    I changed your quote and put some edits in it. Stop being some girls play thing when she gets bored with her boyfriend for a minute. What you are experiencing is infatuation obviously and it can't be helped if she's molesting your body when your drunk. A lot of women put guys on a blame game, hell I am guilty of it too, but I feel for you because I think you are being a little naïve for something that could happen, but won't end well. I mean, if you don't mind sharing a girl by all means go for it and pretend I never said a word, but seriously, do you want to be a door mat for that kind of girls entertainment? I get the feeling too that you are not her first play thing. Don't succumb, rise above and find a good girl that will blow someone like that out of the water. You definitely need better than that girl, and that's for sure.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Are you really attracted to a girl who does that to her boyfriend? Apart from physically, I mean? She has issues... stay away from your own sake. Tell her it's inappropriate for you two to be seeing each other alone, since she has a boyfriend and you don't want to get involved. Tell her to let you know if she ever breaks up (although I personally would stay away from her, single or not..!).

hes not gonna listen to the advice here. Hes infatuated, his head is in the clouds, hes looking at her through rose tinted glasses and thinking the sun shines out of her ass. Heck hell even start blaming her bf soon saying its somehow his fault that his girl is messing around behind his back.

Seen it all before OP.

You should take the advice you get here coz situations like this never end well. You should cut all contact with her, open your eyes, shes a cheat and you will never be able to trust her. Block her from your phone, dont answer the door to her if she comes round, ignore her at work, block her from email, social networking sites etc etc and get over her so you can meet a nice girl who is available and who can give you 100%

michelle23, you're exactly right! My head is in the clouds. And I also think her boyfriend is neglecting her, she pretty much said this to me. So I can't help it, I have hope. I'm so attracted to this girl in every way!

She has a boyfriend? Run far, far away.

Cheaters cheat. If she gets with you, someday you'll be back on here all heartbroken because she's cheated on you.

michelle23, you're exactly right! My head is in the clouds. And I also think her boyfriend is neglecting her, she pretty much said this to me. So I can't help it, I have hope. I'm so attracted to this girl in every way!
    if her bf is neglecting her, why has she not tried to fix things with him? or broken up with him? That is no excuse for her to cheat. hes not a mind reader and he is prob blissfully unaware of what she is at. good luck when karma bites you both on the ass and when you end up heartbroken, bitter and twisted-thinking all women are bad when she f**ks you up for good and she will.

shes a manipulative, attention seeking whore, a liar, a cheat and a drama queen. Have fun when he finally dumps her and she becomes your problem. It wont be pretty. Girls like this will drain you and suck all the life outa you and then she will discard you like a used tissue when you have to work late or when you want to have a bit of time out with the lads. shes clingy, needy and selfish and if you cant be at her beck and call 24 hours of the day-shell find someone else to replace you. good luck

Is she just toying with me?
    Yes, yes she is.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I get what you guy's are saying, but I wouldn't be so infatuated if she was a "whore". One of the reasons I'm so attracted to her is because she's a good girl. She's only had one boyfriend, and she's young.

I get what you guy's are saying, but I wouldn't be so infatuated if she was a "whore". One of the reasons I'm so attracted to her is because she's a good girl. She's only had one boyfriend, and she's young.
    Doesn't matter. She's still toying with you and she's cheating on her boyfriend so even though she's only had one boyfriend, that one boyfriend she's had she's betraying. Doesn't say much for her one to one ratio, sport.

If you're going to enable her to cheat then take her and quit being a sap. (not recommended but you're not listening to what we're saying if though you say "I get what you guy's are saying" you really don't because your dick is speaking yoru mind.

Screw her or get of the pot and tell her to get some self-respect, that she has a boyfriend who she is disrespecting with her behaviour... this bullshit teasing she puts you through is embarassing to read.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 30-05-13 at 01:05 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ehhhhhhhh, You probably believe everything she tells you. The fact is she's cheating. One day if your her boyfriend, you will be the neglectful one to the next guy. Everyone let him get burned, he needs to learn the hard way it seems. Oh remember your probably not the first one she let fondle her. Whatever though have fun being walked on hun.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

She's definitely playing with me! But I can't help it! Damn my urges! Can't help it! If she's going to cheat, it might as well be with me! I know that sounds terrible! But I'm into her!

Thing is you silly git.. If you're "really into her" then how are you going to stay your emotions for her when she plays with you but stays with her boyfriend. How are you going to feel when you can't spend time with her because she's with the boyfriend?

You're not thinking. If you wanted a fvck buddy then you shouldn't have allowed yourself to react to her attention seeking sexual teasing. You should have just taken her and then left her to her own devices.

I now understand why BackUpOrGetStung uses stupid, attention seeking twats like the one you've allowed yourself to become vulnerable to. That's all they deserve. You son, are too far gone to act like Backup so get yourself away from this ridiculous female fluff and find another girl who is single and available to you whenever you want her. This one calls all the shots, has you looking embarassingly stimied by your own hard-ons and as you put it yourself, has you wrapped around her little finger. Do you not find your lack of self-respect disconcerting at all? You should.

Wake up! You're so right!! It's just hard to turn down a girl I'm so attracted to.

So let your dick rule you then. WTF do we care happens to you when she plays you for the fool she can?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast