+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do women see when they read your profile info

What do women see when they read your profile info

Not for loveforum but when I'm on a site whether its dating or not,what do women see when they read a mans profile information. I assume being the internet a lot of men like to put false information so they can seem better than they are, but I don't want that in case I actually meet someone. Do I just fill in the about me sections short and sweet
    Let be friends

I think that the more there is to say with the face that is posted on a site like that is important. I have poked around random profiles before, just to be nosy, and I usually feel like I can tell who is being the pretender and who is being real. Not always the case obviously some people are really good liars. What I mean though is that whenever I had a spark of interest, it was because instead of the "OH I hike, drive my bike, like to take long walks...ect...ect.." I usually saw, "I can tend to be a quiet guy, I like to read, occasionally play a video game, I like to be outside, with my family and friends..." I mean it doesn't look perfect, I like it because it doesn't and it makes a huge difference. So the more you say about yourself and the more honest you are when you are doing it the better off you are. I like guys who tell the truth about what they like to do and how they feel. If there isn't much to say on whatever section it is, then leave it. Hope that helps and good luck.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Yeah that's really good advice, thanks!
    Let be friends

they see your profile picture, if youre good looking they will be interested..thats all.

agreed nothing to do with what you write ITS LOOKS and MONEY