+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ladies this is for you

My hubby and I were set up by mutual friends. He was 31 at the time....

Don't underestimate a good match-maker
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    My hubby and I were set up by mutual friends. He was 31 at the time....

Don't underestimate a good match-maker
    a good matchmaker..you make it sounds like a magic fairy....

Quote Originally Posted by alonebeast View Post
    good idea I may try and do that and asking people lol what do you think I am a high school kid? lol
    Theres nothing wrong with being set up on a blind date. You could meet your future wife I know people who met their life partner that way. Your friends know you, they know your type and they may be able to point you in the direction of someone who is right under your nose who you didn't see potential in for some reason who could be perfect for you.

or you could go on take me out haha

OP, I would not touch a guy like that with a ten foot pole if I was a woman... Nor would I if it was a gay guy. And I think this is a bit of a disgusting point you're trying to make, regardless of how false your argument is.

Whoa Whoa Whoa slow down there. That is defiantly not what we understand. most of us are out looking for the right guy who is nice and will treat us right. we are not always out for money. im never in it for the money im in it for the good hearted person. you sound absolutely repulsive and i would not dare get with in a 300 mile radius of you.

Sorry but money never was a contributing factor for me to date someone. I'd rather earn my own money, own my own house (which I do) be with someone I'm physically attracted to, has a lot in common and treats me and our relationship with respect. I already have him and been with him for over 23 years. When I met him he was still living at home, and didn't have a car (it was stolen, an old 1972 Datsun 1200 )....I picked him up for our first date He didn't have much but I thought he was cute. He was into cars like I was so it was a winner winner chicken dinner!

confusednow Guest
    dude seriously? my man doesnt have much money. i dont care about money. you know i really dont like pessimistic guys like you who feel sorry for yourself saying "nice guys finish last" and all that bull. change your crappy attitude and stop taring all us women with the same brush and you might have a better chance of meeting a genuine girl.

all i really want outa a relationship is love, trust and respect. i wana be treated as his equal and iv no problem earning and spending my own money.

Quote Originally Posted by alonebeast View Post
    I have tons of money, a huge house, flashy cars,
    I will mistreat you, cheat on you, I am quite fat and balding, and I smell

- I am not average joe down the road with a good heart
    who will treat you good and never hurt you.

since this is all you women understand
    anyone interested????
    You sound very desperate, and think that every guy that has a girl, is an asshole.
    In your eyes they may be that way, but it's their confidence and liking who they are, that attracts women.

From me, it seems like your just putting on an act, instead of being happy with what you have, and just
    getting her to know you, all that you relay on, is your money.

If you find a woman that just wants that, then you'll be just used up, and wonder what happened when it ends.

You need to be put more time into your appearance, being more active and trying other activities, besides work.

" I Smell " ? it's there all truth to what your saying ?
    Your going to be an abusive individual, because you think you'll have all the control ?
    If someone can't tolerate your personality, you'll never find someone.

I think i have a better chance of getting women, even though i am not set in life yet,
    but i know that i can't go after someone, because i don't want to share myself with
    anyone, until i am comfortable with where i am going.

I have come across many young men with your negative impression about girls. Don't blame your inadequacy to get girls on others.....the problem lies within you not them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12