+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ladies this is for you

ladies this is for you

I have tons of money, a huge house, flashy cars, I will mistreat you, cheat on you, I am quite fat and balding, and I smell
    - I am not average joe down the road with a good heart who will treat you good and never hurt you.

since this is all you women understand
    anyone interested????

Nope. Absolutely not. What was the point?
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Alonebeast, for not one moment would I consider being with such a cynical man.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

oh right so what your both saying is " I would but just don't want to admit it here",?? your messages are cryptic right??

i would not go near a guy like that. my man is gorgeous (could be a male model) tall, strong, muscular, dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin, wears the nicest clothes, smile that makes me melt and dimples love dimples.

He treats me really well, loyal, honest, decent, kind, confident, hard working, motivated, ambitious, stable, reliable, supportive.

Everything I could ever want and more. He is the best.

I always go for the "average joes" haha! always did. I dont want a narcissistic asshole with a flashy car and tons of cash. Id rather feel loved than feel rich

oh right, ok does he have lots of money too?

Quote Originally Posted by alonebeast View Post
    oh right, ok does he have lots of money too?
    no we earn around the same money and we equally share rent and bills.

Oh ok that's odd then, never heard of it before....

haha how is it odd? youve never heard of what before? An independent woman who looks after herself and who wants a man only for his love and loyalty and nothing else?

Your obviously looking in the wrong places dude.

Why cant a woman have it all? I want to be treated right by a guy I'm attracted to with the money, the house, the cars. I want it all. BUT, I'd rather take the average nice guy other then the rich mean guy. I wil probably just be using him anyway. I want it all though.

There is no way a man can mistreat me and have the nerve to be ugly. Doing me wrong and you ugly as ****? I dont think so.

yep pretty much that not the independent thing but you accepting to work with him and work together as a team and him not being super-rich, oh right the wrong places so is there a place I can go to get these people...because people don't have it written on their forehead about their intentions...

look for a confident, ambitious woman. depends on your age but you'll find a lot of them in UNI or working good jobs

I dont think there is anything wrong with looking for a man who has a bit of cash coz you gotta think of your babies long term future and you want to know that he is hardworking and can provide if for whatever reason he has to. That is not gold digging but who wants a bum who milks off social welfare and sits on his ass all day smoking weed

not me

I am 29 I work with a few women who are successful, but are all taken, I asked one out she was a jehovahs witness and said she couldn't leave her circle..LOL ok... so yeah I am 29 but yes I know what you mean men should have jobs, reasonable amount of success, I have my own place, a job a car, I save where I can im not mega rich but I am quite comfortable..

if you know any successful women aged 25-30 then by all means point them in my direction...who aren't stuck up and think they are gods gift to men then that would be great, but ofcourse there are none, don't forget your not in England maybe its different here

extend your social circle. i dont believe that there are no nice single women in England lol. Why dont you ask friends or colleagues to help set you up with someone they no?

good idea I may try and do that and asking people lol what do you think I am a high school kid? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast