+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: girlfriend thinks i like another girl

Am I the only one that finds it rather annoying that Am I Crazy puts the posters name in front of everyone of his posts ?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

BTW, even if this dude does have a friendship with this woman that still does not mean he needs to end it because his current GF has a problem with it.
    I'd bet it does mean he needs to end it if he wants to keep his current girlfriend.

I think your's and your wifes attitude is not the norm, I am Crazy. You're trying to wag the dog around here.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

confusednow Guest
    even when EVERYONE on here disagrees with him-he still thinks hes right. loser

confusednow Guest
    ill tell you how real life works lad. most men and women have boundaries, things they are not okay with and will not tolerate in a relationship.

most couples do discuss fidelity at some point especially if they are planning a future together and both need to know they share the same morals and values.

i have loads of boundaries-things i would not tolerate at all which includes passionate kissing, any sort of sexual contact or penatration including strip clubs (lap dances) or cyber sex, and emotional affairs. emotional affairs can be anything from too much texting, FB, email, meeting a "friend" alone etc

im surprised this really needs to be spelled out to a man who has been married for so long. you obviously have very little emotional intelligence if you cant understand y any couple would feel the need to discuss these issues to ensure they are on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Searock and I were discussing that the individual sets boundaries based upon their own knowledge of what is right and wrong. You on the other hand have made it quite clear that you not only set buy also enforce the boundaries that you have put in place in your relationship with your man. You have on numerous threads stated that you would leave your man if he had a close female friend and have told him so.
    There's nothing wrong with not being ok with something your partner does. Michelle didn't say that she would force him to do anything, she just said that she would leave him if he did something she wasn't ok with. There's nothing wrong with that. Her boundaries include "I will not stay with a man who has a "best female friend"". I agree with it btw.

Confusednow (how appropriate)

Not twisting anybody's words. Just putting all the things together.

You know, you sound an awful lot like Michelle? interesting, very interesting

What's the deal with michelle here? just curious.

Stev123,

read her comments on various threads and you can come to your own conclusion. But be forewarned, I think she is posting under multiple names. LOL

Stev123,

read her comments on various threads and you can come to your own conclusion. But be forewarned, I think she is posting under multiple names. LOL
    I'm kinda new here, I have nothing against anyone Just interested whats the deal. Could you show me some examples?

Nope, I have drawn my own conclusion as should you.

Nope, I have drawn my own conclusion as should you.
    Ah, I see now...interesting I guess..

confusednow Guest
    crazy just took a disliking to her and seems to attack at evry oportunity. i like her. shes helped me alot

rolling my eyes here seriously! do you honestly think iv nothing better to do than troll here? guess you couldnt come up with anything else to throw at me. oh well.. guess i must be searock too and wakeup and anyone else who agreed with me here instead of you.

im just back from a lovely evening with the family, barbeque and buzzing on too much wine. good evening overall. but ill try to avoid getting into a silly row with strangers on a love forum. that s**tis getting real old

confusednow Guest
    ignore him hes flaming my thread too accusing me of bein you. is it just me or are peoe here real paranoid. i dont like a lot of the regulars here, they have no compasdion. people are just lonely goin through some crap and need support. you come here and get yellowed at and called insecure or damaged. i no i got my issues im workin on em and right now it aint easy but im hoping its just a temporary think with all iv been through these past years but i do find it upsetting when people like him come on here just to bash and slate everyone and he says were the messed up ones.

glad u had a good nite michelle. i cud do wit a glass or 2 myself. cant sleep now a little stressed again

you will be okay sweetie. trust me iv bin there. lost my aunt to cancer-we were very close. it turned my whole Families world upside down. i know how something like that can really take its toll. you just have to stay strong and keep your chin up as my dad says. right now you have an irrational fear of losing your bf coz hes been your rock that is all it is and you just need to focus on making each other happy. focus on the good things-the anxiety will fade in time. try to stay positive and just focus on the important things

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast