Hello everyone,

soo, me (25) and my Girl(20) were together for about 9 months, we broke up on 26th of April so a little more than 4 weeks ago.
In these 4 weeks we havent been in Contact for about 2 and a half weeks, we only came back in contact because i brought her all the stuff she still had in my flat. But let me give you some background info first...

Okay so when we came together we had a really great time it was completley perfect, we did alot of stuff we saw each other like 4 - 6 times a week, we had great Sex and were both always satisfied with it, but even if there was something wrong one would have pointed it out and we worked on it...in all matters, not only the sex life.

When we met she was also well how can i say it...a little wrecked... i mean she had an abortion, she had some trouble in her life and also she regularly took Drugs...i mean the Party stuff not like a Junkie somewhere in the streets so on the weekends she would most likely go out and party on some stuff, i didnt have a problem with it as i am also not an unwritten paper on this topic, but i was done with those kinda things at that moment.
Nevermind...
When she got to know me stopped taking Drugs completley, she moved out of her parents house and got a flat together with her best friend (male) she also got an apprenticeship and all that stuff, so i guess you can i say i kinda was a good influence on her life...even her parents loved me ^^...whatever.

She moved out of her parents house about 3 Months ago and that was when all the trouble began...its not because of her best friend i know it she doesnt like him that way...but eventhough she now was pretty much living across the street (maybe a mile away) we saw each other less and less...also the sex became less...way less.

As i noticed this spin in our relationship i did the wrongest thing you can do...i panicked and was always available when she called on me i also texted her alot...i guess its safe to say that it was too much of a good thing. I kinda took the challenge for her out of it...we were happy but it was not like we were deep in love or something eventhough the love was evolving.

Okay so somewhere in the time when we didnt see each other as much and my obssessive behaviour, she accidently ran into her ex-boyfriend on a party and from then on she couldnt get him out of her mind anymore...of course i noticed something was wrong...but i already tried to get my cool back.

Anyways it was all doomed to go to Hell from that moment on...when we broke up she told me that she had the feel that we wouldnt match up and i needed more like a princess for me in my life (wich i dont) and well weve had these kind of conversations before and that time i just couldnt take it anymore so i told her that im not playing this anymore and got out to party...it was 4 am...a few days later we wrote on facebook and she told me that story about her ex boyfriend and she didnt feel anything for me anymore.

Okay now baack to the beginning of this Post...i started initiating contact with her again as i really f***in missed her in my life, so i started to text a little ...maybe twice a week or so asked her to go swimming and all that...one morning when i got home from a night out she texted me if i wouldnt want to come over to have breakfast...i said yes and we hung out all day until she had to got to work...i brought her there....that day she also told me that she doesnt think she will be coming back together with her ex and she had noticed that he wasnt good for her...so far so good i thought and my hopes began to rise...the following week she texted me almost every day to ask me what i was doing and how i liked those shoes she was about to buy and if i was into that other girl ive been hanging out with alot lately (shes just a good friend, but shes that kinda nice girl that she thought i needed) i denied that because it is the truth and she wished me a good night with a kiss smiley (the first one since we broke up) ^^...i guess she was a little jealous...2 days later she called me to ask if she could come over to smoke a cigarette because she was just near my flat but i was out Jogging so ...No.
And i was happy to this moment i thought well yeah there is a pretty freakin HUGE chance of us getting back together...until she told me on the phone while i was jogging that shes going to watch football with a couple of friends (including her ****in ex) tonight...i didnt like that of course but i said...have fun. Then... and now we are in the present... Tuesday we met each other to hang out because of the good weather and we decided to go swimming and stuff we talked again about the stuff that went wrong and why it did and i said i understood i knew why it didnt work in the end and that if i could do it different, i would... . Okay so the evening passed and before we parted i asked her what she was doing this weekend...she told me that Saturday there would be some friends coming over to her flat ( including....yeah) and that they would all stay over night...now i know theres not enough room in her flat for like 7 people to sleep on the goddamn couches...so i figured that he would most likely sleep in her bed...and this is whats really bothering me...i mean what should i do to get her to remember how great it was ?! i am already mentioning small moments when i knew she was as happy as she could get wwhen we were together. Whats my next move supposed to be ?! I dont really want to text her right now as i...well i dont even know what i should text her ^^ but i also kinda feel like she should text me next ^^.

I know this was a long text and the Question is not really pointed out but please ladies give me something here, what should i do ??! I really a mess at the moment i cant even think straight every few seconds she pops into my head and i get this damn feeling in my chest...its killing me right now Oo.

Greetings,

Phil.

PS: Really really sorry for the bad grammar but im in a hurry and english is not my native tongue so please... dont hate -