+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he going to ask me out soon

is he going to ask me out soon

ive been chasing after my ex for over a year,and we are i think slowly getting back together. im best friends with his sister so we see each other quite a bit. lately he has been doing things that i think means we are back together. these have been happening over the past 5 months or so. First thing that happened was we talked about my insecurities and he told me that he begged to differ and we made fun of movies and then we cuddled on the couch. he initiated it and i was so happy when we did. after that we seemed to hang out more and more. a few months later in april we met up at a concert and saw one of our favorite bands and met them. during that time he was always wanting to buy me food and drinks and we shared a monster and a water. he would also get jealous of the way other guys were looking at me and some of the things they were saying. then over the weekend we hung out and we did you could say 3 days in a row. he said his family came back early from their trip because they missed me and he and i and his sister went to the park. the next night i hung out there and he and i talked about utter nonsense and he kept tickling my sides and sliding his hand across my back. he did it multiple times and it made me really happy and then we cuddled on the couch again. i think we are almost back together however i don't know if he is going to bring it up or not. hes also been agreeing to almost everything with me when i ask him if he wants to go somewhere. i think i have one shot at getting him back and i don't know how a guys mind works. is there anything that i can do that will get him to say it that's not to forward, because we are both quite shy. so it would really help if you guys could tell me if im thinking straight and tell me what i should do.
    thank you so much

From the last paragraph, there could be a possibility, but chasing him for 1 year ? what made you break up in the first place, that will help me figure out if this is going to work in the long run.

It might that he misses those time together, but are you certain it is official ? if your still not sure after 5 months, then what do you expect from him ?

Has he clearly stated that he wanted to see how it'll work again ? if guys really like someone then they open up and mainly try to schedule their life around you, but if he's casually seeing you, then he's not so serious as your thinking.