+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he want me back,if so what do i need to do to show him i want him back

Does he want me back,if so what do i need to do to show him i want him back

ive been trying to get my ex back for over a year,and we are i think slowly getting back together. im best friends with his sister so we see each other quite a bit. lately he has been doing things that i think means we are back together. these have been happening over the past 5 months or so. First thing that happened was we talked about my insecurities and he told me that he begged to differ and we made fun of movies and then we cuddled on the couch. he initiated it and i was so happy when we did. after that we seemed to hang out more and more. a few months later in april we met up at a concert and saw one of our favorite bands and met them. during that time he was always wanting to buy me food and drinks and we shared a monster and a water. he would also get jealous of the way other guys were looking at me and some of the things they were saying. then over the weekend we hung out and we did you could say 3 days in a row. he said his family came back early from their trip because they missed me and he and i and his sister went to the park. the next night i hung out there and he and i talked about utter nonsense and he kept tickling my sides and sliding his hand across my back. he did it multiple times and it made me really happy and then we cuddled on the couch again. i think we are almost back together however i don't know if he is going to bring it up or not. hes also been agreeing to almost everything with me when i ask him if he wants to go somewhere. i think i have one shot at getting him back and i don't know how a guys mind works. is there anything that i can do that will get him to say it that's not to forward, because we are both quite shy.i think also both of our initial plans was to just fall back into it. that was mine and it seems to me like its his. so it would really help if you guys could tell me if im thinking straight and tell me what i should do,because im so lost without him and i havnt had eyes for any other guy.
    thank you so much

Why wait for him to ask you....it's not the 1950's where men had to do all the work.....get off your butt lady and say "Things have been so great between us lately I was wondering...... Do you think we can give our relationship a second try?" "Nothing would make me happier."

yeah, what smackie said.

I might offer a little different suggestion, since you say you are both shy. Asking bold questions might feel really uncomfortable. I'd ask him what he thinks about hanging out so often. Something like, "You know, we're sort of hanging out all the time, and I was wondering how you felt about that." And then be quiet!!!!! Listen!!! Take in his answer. Don't argue. Just thank him for telling you whatever he says even if you don't like the answer. When we ask a person a question and they answer it, and then we start arguing about it because we don't like the answer, that makes communication unsafe. Good Luck. Ann
    Ann