+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice regarding this one girl

You sound like a bit of a player. Sometimes a player settles down, but I think it is rare. Plus you are very young, and the likelihood of a lasting relationship at your age is small. I think it would jeopardize your friendship if you played this man's daughter. Only you know what your intentions are. Do you want a piece of ass, or are you serious about this girl? Are you boyfriend material or are you still too immature to deal with it at 20? You have to look deep inside on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    You sound like a bit of a player. Sometimes a player settles down, but I think it is rare. Plus you are very young, and the likelihood of a lasting relationship at your age is small. I think it would jeopardize your friendship if you played this man's daughter. Only you know what your intentions are. Do you want a piece of ass, or are you serious about this girl? Are you boyfriend material or are you still too immature to deal with it at 20? You have to look deep inside on this one.
    No I really think she's great - we're so comfortable together, and no it's not just for a piece of ass. She respects me, hasn't got any princess syndrome and generally we get along really well. I could have snagged her a few times, but I really chose not to because I think shes quite a decent girl, especially the respect I got for her father.

And I have been wanting a relationship for a while now, because dealing with all the sloots and emotionally unstable women has become a real bore. I don't know about her, I know that she's very attracted to me and likes me a lot, but she's very young and well all women who are young and pretty can turn ugly very quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    God gives you one thing and takes another thing away god damn it >.<
    Haha... Everything comes with a price, my friend.

but she's very young and well all women who are young and pretty can turn ugly very quickly...
    If you treat her with respect and love, then this rarely happens if she was without issue to begin with. Key is to scout out if she is indeed pre-issued before you commit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Are you boyfriend material or are you still too immature to deal with it at 20? You have to look deep inside on this one.
    I'm not, I would never cheat on someone in a relationship, I never have. I mean it's great to snag women when you're out with a few buddys and get laid, but it doesn't beat having a real women and a proper relationship, but I can't sit there and jack off, but I would really love to be with a real women for once.

Called her up, said how I felt. She said shes coming over here tomorrow and wants to the spend the day with me. I guess I'll see how things turn out.

You dare devil you. Good luck. If she's feeling the same way ~ You treat her right ya hear. I've got a No. 6 Cast Iron Skillet with your name on it. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You dare devil you. Good luck. If she's feeling the same way ~ You treat her right ya hear. I've got a No. 6 Cast Iron Skillet with your name on it. lol
    Haha

Well I guess at least it would rather be me dating his daughter than some random guy he doesnt know, at least he knows I'll take care of her and she's dating a good guy
    And yeah, I'll treat her right - she was very eager when I mentioned it - better go buy some condoms :p

If the father really likes you as much as you like him, he might be thrilled to have you date his daughter. Take it slow and easy and don't disrespect her and you have nothing you worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    If the father really likes you as much as you like him, he might be thrilled to have you date his daughter. Take it slow and easy and don't disrespect her and you have nothing you worry about.
    Yeah I hope he is thrilled with it. And yeah, she's a great girl and is really attractive in a classy way, I'm really proud to have actually perhaps began a real relationship with a woman of a value

But we really need to tackle the sexual and physical tension first, it's been there for a loong time

there is no reason why you cant have sex and still treat her with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    there is no reason why you cant have sex and still treat her with respect.
    No I know it's just it's literally been like this every time, I'm kind of relieved it's actually happening.

When there are feelings involved, it changes everything!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    When there are feelings involved, it changes everything!
    Haha yeah we're gonna have dinner, and she's staying over at mine...gonna be good I guess. Don't know whether we should keep this a secret or not...

You never know it just might be a FWB.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You never know it just might be a FWB.
    Yeah if I am I guess I'll be a little heartbroken, I'll be more worried about her dad though...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast