+ Follow This Topic

Thread: think my girl is upset

think my girl is upset

we are suppose to go out tonight. we fought like 2 days ago but we made up and apologized so we were all good. last night we were fine. anyway today i had to work 7-3. i texted her morning like always and when she replied i told her i would call after work. well i gt home late by 30 mins due to work being busy. anyway i have called her twice and no reply. i have no idea what to do

ill just say it, im thinking the worst. she either is mad or shes done with me even though i dont see why

i dont wanna blow up her phone but i am annoyed

lol what would you do?

OMG, you missed your call time by 30 minutes? holy shit, she is probably already between the sheets with another guy and forgotten all about you. Either that or she just missed your call due to being in the shower or something and you are freaking out over nothing like an insecure twit. pick one and get over it or Keep calling her repeatedly until she answers and grill her for where she has been and why she dis not answer, that should work.

Wow talk about princess syndrome, you deserve better bro. Tell her to take her immature and attention whore needs to her parents and that you're not putting up with it.
    I would just end it, I don't like women who pull that crap, call her, if she doesn't answer tell her it's over and find a better women bro - this one is not worth anyone's time.
    Last edited by stev123; 02-06-13 at 05:30 AM.

itstime, you can't let yourself to get to feel so insecure in a relationship, even if there have been some tensions recently and no matter how much you love a girl. When the lack of a phone call affects you so much, it means that it's time to detach emotionally a little bit and rediscover your personal strength and balance.

It could be any number of things. Don't jump to assumptions until you've had a chance to speak with her. Just keep calling every thirty minutes or so and see if she picks up. If she doesn't and you've already left a message, hang up and try back later. When you do get to speak with her, all you have to say is "Sorry I had to work late and couldn't call you right away." Just ask where she's been. If she acts pissy at you just because you had to work late, maybe you should reconsider the relationship.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

confusednow Guest
    her phone could be on silent, battery went dead, she could be having lunch with friends, forgot the time, didnt hear it ringing, could be a ton of explanations.

just relax and wait for her to call back

Never jump to conclusions. She might have had something she had to do.