+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend has such bad moods

Quote Originally Posted by Dextur View Post
    Also, for the record I have mental anxiety and depression advised by my doctor, which affects my standing up for myself in situations and self confidence in conflicts.
    No wonder you suffer from anxiety. Did you have this before you started being her boyfriend or did it happen after you started being her boyfriend? Either way, her disposition is not very good or calming to someone with anxiety.

"She means a lot to me?" That's it? That's what keeps you sticking around to be emotionally abused? Love isn't enough to keep us happy, unfortunately. Does she know how much her verbal abuse affects you mentally? If she doesn't then you need to figure out a way to tell her that her abuse (yes, it's verbal abuse) is taking its toll on you and you're leaving if the two of you can't get along. Don't abuse yourself by sticking around for more of the same, Dextur.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

OP she will only get worse. if shes like this in the honeymoon phase-just imagine what shell be like a year from now.

can i ask why do you stay up till 6am? is that due to work? if not i suggest you go to bed at a reasonable hour, get up at a reasonable hour and find a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextur View Post
    Also, for the record I have mental anxiety and depression advised by my doctor, which affects my standing up for myself in situations and self confidence in conflicts.
    She is a bully by nature, she needs to have control and know she has the upper hand at all times. She seeks you out because of your weak personality due to your mental illness. If she was some other guys girlfriend, that attitude behaviour wouldn't last one day..never mind 10 months! Boy, your in for a real treat if you ever end up marrying her! Break this cycle off, or finally stand your ground and put her in her place. You need to stand up to a bully or be a coward and keep tolerating emotional abuse...

As for the whole sleeping at 6am thing....it sure better be due to work and not staying up playings vids all night long because I'd be pissed too

Having a bad temper can be destructive to relationships. That much is well known. But what we don't know is what is creating her frustration.

1. People with depression/anxiety can sometimes become very negative and critical. They don't even realize they're doing it but it zaps the enjoyment out of things. Not everything has to be critiqued and analyzed.

2. What are you doing with your life that allows you to wake up in the afternoon? If the answer is 'video games' or 'nothing', then yeah, that's not exactly going to make anyone think you're amazing.

She needs to take responsibility for her part: the temper, the insults etc. You need to do your part and keep your own issues from creating a negative fog over everything and possibly find something productive to do.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    I'll place my bet on a tight teenage pussy with no boundaries
    Why "teenage"? That's just sick.

OP, you know that you should break up with her, you two are incompatible. If you wait any longer you're just prolonging your agony.

I think you mis-understood, Sea as he was simply referring to the age of the oposter and his gf. In otherwords, he sticks around for the steady pussy and she happens to be a teenager.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh, okay. I thought he meant that the reason OP stays with his gf is that she is/has a "tight teenage pussy".

i would read into some personality disorders and see if there are other symptoms you recognize.....some girls can just be moody and it could be that time of the month...but sometimes extreme moodiness is a symptom of something bigger

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    Having a bad temper can be destructive to relationships. That much is well known. But what we don't know is what is creating her frustration.

1. People with depression/anxiety can sometimes become very negative and critical. They don't even realize they're doing it but it zaps the enjoyment out of things. Not everything has to be critiqued and analyzed.

2. What are you doing with your life that allows you to wake up in the afternoon? If the answer is 'video games' or 'nothing', then yeah, that's not exactly going to make anyone think you're amazing.

She needs to take responsibility for her part: the temper, the insults etc. You need to do your part and keep your own issues from creating a negative fog over everything and possibly find something productive to do.
    Thank you for acknowledging that he may be playing a role in her supposed "moodiness". It bothers me that just because males do not menstruate, people tend to underestimate the role they play in creating drama.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

This girl sounds like she may have some anger issues and insecurities. May be a little bipolar too. People are being tough on you. My boyfriend is moody at times and it doesn't make me love him any less. I get moody too. Nobody is sh*tting rainbows and butterflies all the time. I understand how you can still love her. Talk to her about everything that bothers you when you are both in a calm, good mood. If she blows up or doesn't change, she may not be able to change and she is not the girl for you if it's making u unhappy. Best of luck to you. Us Girls are moody huh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12