+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Need As Much Help As Possibe!!!

I Need As Much Help As Possibe!!!

hi me and my girlfriend have been goin out for a while now about 6 months and lately shes been acting diffrent. I talk to her over the internet once in a while and when i do she talks diffrent on it like when i say stuff all she says is o and ic and stuff. She isnt showing any signs that she wants to break up but she doesnt really try hard to see me like when partys are comen up and i want her to go she doesnt really try to go. It feels to me like she lost intrest in our relationship but im not sure what the hell is wrong! What should i do about this and how can i fix this I love her so much and i need some help!

man, what you described there is a sign of a breakup.

you should talk to her about it directly when you're in person. find out whats going on. ask, herwhats going on LISTEN to what she has to say. listen very carefully, then reply to it. but also let her know how the behaviour makes you feel.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    first..try not calling her for a few days and see what happens. if she doesn't make an effort to call you then you know she is fading. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

you're losing her, call her up, even better try to see her and have a talk, tell her you want to clear things up and all.
    She might tell you something like...Umm, I need some time blah blah, this is normal stuff like that happense, one person fades while the other is still very in there