+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 22 days of no absolute contact.

22 days of no absolute contact.

So, i've been struggling to forget my ex for 22 days and im not sure if im going in the right direction, here's the outcome of these 22 days:

* She crosses my mind all the time, i wake up thinking about her and i go to sleep thiking about her

* I dont feel tempted anymore to check her social networks (she deleted em all) i havent checked them for 5 days but i did today because someone send me something about her so i wondered if she was back.

* I dont want her to come back, but at the same time i want to, i have no idea of how she is and i want to know...

* The thought that i lost her doesn't bother me, what bothers me is knowing that shes with someone else, it really affects me

* There are days where i feel like im completely over her, there are other days where i feel like im not, its not really something fixed :\

With all this, i've learnt a few things and this is the most important one: Our limits are something that we make, it may be hard at first but we can break them, and when we break our limits we extend them wich makes us stronger and capable of more things.

So what's the question?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    6 weeks is the hump time. Hang in there. Intellectually realize you will get maximally crazy around then... and then true recovery will happen. The only truism of life is: everything changes. Including feeling like shit from a breakup. Trust us.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh