+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it over or is it not and what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    how far did it go? did you have feelings for her? did you wonder would your life be better with her? were you tempted to actually cheat? did you think about breaking up with your girl for her? how long did it go on for before you realized it was wrong? were the texts flirty or sexual?

did you know this girl was interested in you and liked the attention?
    No feelings and haven't though of that. Acctualy at the moment I met her I knew that theres no way I could ever be with this person. I mean she was funny but that's it. I think it went for a month and then I realized that this girl is paying to much "attention" to me so I ought I did something wrong. I told my gf everything then.

There was no dirty talk or anything like that. Complete "jokes" texting etc.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    no hes prob just a rebound. shell realize that on her own without any help from you. this is her escape from reality coz shes heartbroken and prob cant deal with the pain. give her some time to miss you and see what happens. as long as she already knows your sorry and want her back- then you cant do anything else. the ball is in her court now
    This is how it looks to me and I told her when I heard what's happening what she is doing. Of course that was probably error from my side since there's no point in telling her that. She wont admit.. I know that she was hurt by this very badly. And this guy is simply complete opposite of what she always said that she likes.

Maybe she realized that change was good, and why stick with the same old......being with someone that is so different can be refreshing!

why would she dump you though if it really is that black and white and you didnt do anything wrong? does she think your lying?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12