+ Follow This Topic

Thread: strippers

strippers

ok girls plesae tell me what happens on hen nights with strippers - MY mrs went on her hens night to watch the dream boys in Tiger Tiger Cardiff.

Im just wondering if theres any touching that happens in these nights?

do you trust her not to cheat on you? yes or no? that should answer your qs. and do you trust yourself on your stag/bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    do you trust her not to cheat on you? yes or no? that should answer your qs. and do you trust yourself on your stag/bucks?
    Ok 1 thing - We are married now.

I was not allowed a stag nite, but she had a hen night and im trying to figure out what goes on..Yes I do trust her. but at the same time I think she might have not have seen touching a stipperas cheating.

So Q: Can you touch a strippers private parts when you got into a stip club?

q2)I've heard of oral sex and girls matrubating the guy during strip nights - do these things happen?

i dont know to be honest. never been and wouldnt want to go. my friend went to a strippers night and as far as i no nothing like that happened. they were rubbing oil on him or eating a banana outa his pants. thats as far as it went.

but iv heard of those things happening (not by anyone i know though)

if your really paranoid about it-ask her. you should be able to tell if shes lying

your marriage is not healthy by the way. she sounds really controlling. its one rule for you and another for her. does she have a reason not to trust you? if not you should consider marriage counselling

thing is I cant mention that nite because it ends up with 'what an idiot I am' and i get in trouble..

check this out

before we got married I was told you can have a stag asa long as NO strippers along with loads of other rules.
    anyway her mates organised her hen do and told me she was just being taken out for a meal.
    I received a call from her telling me shes at a stip club - my immediate reaction was not nice

After 10 minutes I calmed down and sent her a text saying she should enjoy the nite but also said I would kill her mate for orgniasing it.

NOw I called her mate a horrible name in the message which I agree was wrong. Istead of my parnter reading the message she was worried I was going to write something horrible so she got her mate to read it ( the one I called a name)

the next thing I know is she is calling me telling me how dare I insult her friends like that and i am scum of the earth.

Her friend decided not to be her marton of honour beciuase of that message andfell out with us all.

Appareltmy my mrs tells me and everyone I spolied her hen night and she spent most of it crying in the toilet.

I asked her other friend if she had a good time ans the answer was 'I thinks so yes'

Now I wasn't allowed a stag nite after this and had to cancel

In summary im bitter because - She saw some strippers despite telling me NO strippers. i had no stag nite.

Hence me beiing so curious as to what goes on on these nites.

the reason why she started not tusting me was beciase before we got married i cheated.
    thats why there were no womem friend I was allowed. -years later after marriage we ahve the same rules

Okay, this is what happens. The guys take it all off down to something covering their wang. The last one me and the gal friends went to one of the strippers had a Kermit the Frog puppet covering his unit. To which I sang, "It's Hard Being Green" to him while he gyrated in front of me and the girls went hystrical.

It's all in fun, nat and there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. In fact, if I had to guess I'd say that 90% of them are gay and are dancing their way through Uni. lol

I haven't seen the movie yet but if you want somewhat of an idea what goes on, rent the movie "Magic Mike" and you'll see what kind of a show they put on. If there is any extra-curricular "romance" going on in that movie, then don't worry about that since you trust your wife and you know she's not going there.

Cheers.

As for the double standard. Look at it this way... she can't say much to you now that you've watched her go out the door to look at the nude men now can she... so off you go at the next stag invite, nat. She's not going to leave you if you do.

Added after reading
    Quote Originally Posted by nathansmart View Post
    the reason why she started not tusting me was beciase before we got married i cheated.
    thats why there were no womem friend I was allowed. -years later after marriage we have the same rules
    if it's bloody "years later" then why do you even care. You're question seems rather odd since it's years ago that this all happened??

So Q: Can you touch a strippers private parts when you got into a stip club?

q2)I've heard of oral sex and girls matrubating the guy during strip nights - do these things happen?
    Never seen it happen, EVER... and I've been to a few male strip joints with my gf's in the day. Even some private stagettes where there were male strippers who focused their gyrating to the bride to be. Ass touching wasn't frowned upon by most though lol
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-06-13 at 01:43 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

so wakeup - if i get invited to a stag nite in a strip club you think it will be okay to go?

I know she will say no prviate dance - but im worried she wont let me go at all.

"She won't let you go?" Is she your mother? Anyway, each couple to their own rules. I'm not going to suggest you fight over it with her. If it is that much of a problem for her if you went, and after you've cheated on her, then i don't suggest you start flexing your independence when it comes to something that obviously frightens her security with you. Do you see what I'm saying? (I hadn't read that you cheated on her when I wrote that if she can go, then you can go)

Have you been invited to a stag?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

this is exactly y people should break up if one cheats. destructive relationship for life or a fresh start with someone else and a chance to be happy. i know which one id choose.

you shouldnt be together at all. youll never trust each other. what a waste

I disagree: IMO This is why couples who have been through an infidelity shouldn't get back together until they've had marriage councelling. These two don't know how to cope with one another so that they learn to trust each other. That's whats wrong here. Nothing else. If after marriage councelling nat and his wife can't consistantly incoporate what they've learned about communication, personal and relationship boundaries, to the point that they have re-established trust and the emotional connection they need to make a union work, then they should break up.

id just walk straight away but each to their own. relationship counselling should be done before it gets so bad that one of them cheats. love is worth nothing without trust and respect. once thats gone there is nothing left to save in my opinion. sometimes you gotta love yourself more and walk away from someone who has hurt you
    Last edited by michelle23; 04-06-13 at 05:41 AM.

I'll save my thoughts on what I'd do if I ever have to face an infidelity. Afterall we're talking about almost 4 decades together. I can easily say I'd leave from the comfort of my monogamous and exclusive (thus far) union However: I have no idea what I'd do, really. It's easy to say I'd leave but I'd only know that for sure, if I ever had to face it. It's easy to say "I'd do such and such" when we've never actually been faced with it. "It" being anything that we've not had to face. A brief union prior to marriage... no doubt, I'd just leave. It's common knowledge that marriages are hard enough to last the test of time without starting them on shaky foundations.

I will say for sure, I know it's pretty much odds against it working after a betrayal without the benefit of marriage councelling and learning the tools needed to get past such a thing.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-06-13 at 05:44 AM.

i no i get what your saying. it makes sense but in my heart i know id never forgive, never trust again, prob turn emotionally abusive, want him to suffer etc etc. i dont wana be a monster which is what i would become and id rather leave than put myself through that misery. and i honestly believe it would never be the same again-it would prob be 90% hell for me so its better to walk, grieve the loss, heal ans meet someone else.

if i did stay it would only be to make him suffer as much as posible so what would be the point