+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My sad love story

Exclamation My sad love story

So this is my story. Somebody will find it sad, somebody funny, but this is the thruth and only the thruth.
    I am a boy and I am almost 16. There is a girl in my class, which is going to be the center of my attention in my story.
    We are in the same cass for two years. The first year she was nobody for me. I didn't even pay attention to her. Bu at the beggining of the second year everything changed. We did some projects toghether and we were undivided for almost a monthe everyday from the morning to the evening. I thought that nothing wrong is going to happen, but I was wrong. I liked her. Very much. I realised that she is the girl I have allways looking for. Soon I realzed that I love her very much. One day I have decided to tell her about my feelings. I don't know if this was a mistake or it was correct but a lot of things changed. I have made a nice atmosphere and invited her. Then I told her everything about my feelings. Unfortunately she tolds me that she didn't have the same feelings about me. This broke my heart but I tell her that my love will be forever and I want to be her friend. Deep in me I kept the hope for win her as my girlfriend. A lot of things happened for this two three months which lasts after I told her about my feelings. A lot of things changed again. We are best friends. But everyday I fell inlove with her more and more. Recently I have realized that I can't live without her. I want her. But I can't understand her. Sometimes she acts like she loves me too. Sometimes she acts as she is just my friend and nothing changed since my speak. I just don't know waht to do. The edn of the school year came and I want to do something about this in the summer holiday, but I don't know what. Recently I had the bad feeling that she is playing with me. She knows about my feelings, but she tells me nothing about hers and she is playing with me some games. But I love her and on each price I have to have her as a girlfriend. Or else I don't know what I will do. I am too young for my heart to be broken. So please if anyone can help me and give me some usefull advices...HELP!!

You may not be able to have her as a girlfriend, Li. You will just have to learn how to accept that and learn how to get through all the sad things that come with that thought. It's part of growing up.

It's always good to want to "belong" with someone. It's not good to worry over it too long when you can't, or to spend too much time trying to change it. You know when "too long" has come if what you're doing is hurting either of you more than it's helping. Then it's time to let it go and move on.

Things change. Life is VERY much longer than most of us realize. It's important to remember that whatever you're feeling now is just what you're feeling now. Tomorrow will be another day and you'll feel a little different. As each day passes, you'll feel ever more different until, one day soon, you won't feel the same at all anymore. And that will be okay.

I am not a fan of the "just friends" thing when one person is "in love" with the other, so I would say to avoid this girl. She isn't interested in you in that way, and you need some time to recover.

In the future, I think it would be a good idea to slow down your thinking a bit. You built quite a romance up in your head that she was unaware of, and all of your emotion was vomited forth at one time. This can be very off-putting to the object of your affection. People usually give forth some sort of "signal" that they reciprocate your feelings (if they, in fact, do). Wait for some signals. I have always known when someone liked me before they said something to me about it. (Well, except the crazy ones. I seem to have attracted a few of those, as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    (Well, except the crazy ones. I seem to have attracted a few of those, as well.)
    So I've heard.

It's because when I am off this computer screen, I am a whimpy, compassionate sucker. The crazy ones seem to be able to intuit this about me.

Thank you for the advices. But there is one problem. She is from my class and I see her everyday. And day by day everything become worse. The other problem is that she also did'n say "No". She just said that she don't want to try with me, because the boys at my age are very stupid and can't realize a lot of thinks about love and that stuff. Well I really appreciate your help and your advices. But I have to accept that I can't be the biggest "Loverboy" at 16 years old. So this is not the only girl in the world. But the worst thing is that she was my first thrue love and it wasn't shared. Not a very good begining isn't it?

I think this is how it starts for most people; chin up, sweetie. There really ARE plenty of fish in the sea - she just isn't your fish.

I think this is how it starts for most people; chin up, sweetie. There really ARE plenty of fish in the sea - she just isn't your fish.
    Maybe you are right. I will follow your advice and I will forget about her. After all the life is one no matter how long it is. I will live it as I have to, not just crying for a girl.

just dont brood over this bro, or it will never go away, trust me.
    dont want to be alone at night talking to her ghost 4 years later.
    Last edited by Stillinlove; 29-06-05 at 04:20 PM.
    Boys dont cry...

there is still light...perhaps you can find better than her..
    tisay
    I don't even know how to use a parking meter, let alone a phone box.
    Health Tips & [url=http://www.psychicguild.com/health.php]Health Information[/url]

Thanks for sharing the story
    You will find better ...
    Rachel .G. - Jewelry Designer
    [URL=http://www.meant4u.com/catalog/]Meant4u - Inspiring personal jewelry and gifts[/URL].
    [URL=http://gifts.meant4u.com/]Gifts.meant4u.com: Gifts & Shopping directory[/URL].

Quote Originally Posted by li_mu_bai
    So this is my story. Somebody will find it sad, somebody funny, but this is the thruth and only the thruth.
    I am a boy and I am almost 16. There is a girl in my class, which is going to be the center of my attention in my story.
    We are in the same cass for two years. The first year she was nobody for me. I didn't even pay attention to her. Bu at the beggining of the second year everything changed. We did some projects toghether and we were undivided for almost a monthe everyday from the morning to the evening. I thought that nothing wrong is going to happen, but I was wrong. I liked her. Very much. I realised that she is the girl I have allways looking for. Soon I realzed that I love her very much. One day I have decided to tell her about my feelings. I don't know if this was a mistake or it was correct but a lot of things changed. I have made a nice atmosphere and invited her. Then I told her everything about my feelings. Unfortunately she tolds me that she didn't have the same feelings about me. This broke my heart but I tell her that my love will be forever and I want to be her friend. Deep in me I kept the hope for win her as my girlfriend. A lot of things happened for this two three months which lasts after I told her about my feelings. A lot of things changed again. We are best friends. But everyday I fell inlove with her more and more. Recently I have realized that I can't live without her. I want her. But I can't understand her. Sometimes she acts like she loves me too. Sometimes she acts as she is just my friend and nothing changed since my speak. I just don't know waht to do. The edn of the school year came and I want to do something about this in the summer holiday, but I don't know what. Recently I had the bad feeling that she is playing with me. She knows about my feelings, but she tells me nothing about hers and she is playing with me some games. But I love her and on each price I have to have her as a girlfriend. Or else I don't know what I will do. I am too young for my heart to be broken. So please if anyone can help me and give me some usefull advices...HELP!!
    The exact same thing happened to me in the fourth grade -- except I didn't tell her at the time and I'm very glad I did because I later found out that she only liked me as a friend and if I had known at the time I would have been heart broken.

Just know that you will find another girl to love who may love you back..... someday........

Quote Originally Posted by li_mu_bai
    that is sooo cute... just a question, what does this girl posses that you "love" so much?

en~~

you both need time to understand each other. she loves you.
    Last edited by paulpearl; 23-09-05 at 01:29 AM. Reason: eror
    i am paulpearl

So thank you a lot for the answers. It was long ago before I write here but nothing had changed a lot. Exept that I think she really have some feelings about me but I don't know... We get really good friends and I am not sure if we have a releationship how it's going to affect on our friendship. But...we have still 3 more years toghether in school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast