+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats the deal with this girl?

Whats the deal with this girl?

Long story short, she came onto me and we hit it off. We've hung out a few times (not dates) and it was obvious that we both liked each other. We got along really well and she liked all the qualities i have. She told me she liked me but wasnt the type to rush into anything and wasnt ready for a relationship but still wanted to talk to me. I'm pretty patient and i understand. She said that we only hung out a few times also. We didn't text constantly/24/7 from the beginning but we texted more often then now. I notcied that she only responds to questions now and sometimes asks me a question but thats about it. She doesnt reply to statement type questions like she used to reply to anything i sent her. I mean we talked about personal things when we hung out and i told her a major thing about my life and she said she was glad i told her that and said it wasnt a turn off and it didnt bother her. I told her to be straight forward with me and she said she would. After that day though the texting kind of faded. She doesnt respond with one word/dull texts though so i guess thats a good thing. I asked her if she wanted to do something this saturday and we could call it a date and she said thats fine. Later on i texted her if shes still down to go and she said she was busy that day but suggested we go the day after that and i said fine. I know its not an excuse cuz she told me why she was busy and its pretty important lol. I'm jsut confused and a bit worried about the whole texting thing. Am i just over thinking this? If she didn't like me she wouldnt of suggested another day right? I mean she wont text me first anymore and she wont keep the conversation going over texting anymore. (It doesnt seem like it)

You want to keep her interest you have to be less available to her. Stop responding to her right away, give her one word answers, be aloof, don't be the one to initiate. Girls lose interest when you seem too eager...and stop talking about personal stuff....at this point in time keep it casual. When you get too emotionally close so soon, you fall into the friends zone.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You want to keep her interest you have to be less available to her. Stop responding to her right away, give her one word answers, be aloof, don't be the one to initiate. Girls lose interest when you seem too eager...and stop talking about personal stuff....at this point in time keep it casual. When you get too emotionally close so soon, you fall into the friends zone.
    I'm not clingy or annoying in any way. We are both semi busy but shes more busy then me. It takes us anywhere from 2 minutes to a couple hours to respond. It depends how busy we are lol. Well when we hung out we asked each other basically anything and it became personal. She wanted to know more about me and i was fine with it. It was nothing really emotional and im sure i didnt get friendzoned. It's just kind of unusual how we dont text anymore, but well have more to talk about haha.

I guess someone new can be more exciting at the beginning....then as time goes on, they don't real feel that spark or there isn't enough chemistry to hold interest.

Anyways, why are you worrying about this now? You haven't even been on a bloody date yet. After the date, come back and let us know if you were just over reacting.