+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help, he is confusing me

help, he is confusing me

hi. my first boyfriend and I *broke up a month ago. we broke up cause I thought I fell in love with another guy and I told him about it. when I realized that its him I trully love, it was too late cause he then decided to break up with me. i did everything, like everything, to get him back but he said he doesnt feel the same for me anymore. i didnt contact him after our last conversation cause he said he needed time and space. then a week ago, he started calling me. everynight after that. he said he had forgiven me but he just wants us to be friends cause the feeling is no longer the same. i accepted his offer of friendship though I want us to be more. i know he is dating someone right now cause he told me and it hurts to know those things about him, but im acting as if everything is fine. he even asks me if someone is texting me, like its fine with him if someone courts me. i still love him and i want us to be more than friends but im afraid that if i start getting him back, he'll run away from me. again. what should i do? please help. thank you and more power.

bonbiazon, he's been very clear about not wanting to try again with you, so you need to work on accepting what he says. My best advice is to move on and drop him from your life as far as possible. There are a couple of reasons to do this:

First of all, it's disrespectful to his girlfriend to have you hanging around as a supposed friend who wants more.

Second, you won't get over him while he's still in your life. Seeing him with another girl will only add more torture to how you already feel.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

"You need to accept the he broke up with you. Don't push your self to him. Be happy cause he still calling you.
    Hung out to your friend sometimes."