+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Happiness

Happiness

Hey everybody,

All opinions appreciated here, as I simply have a question to other people, not really looking for advice, just asking to see how many relate to me in some way.

So my question is, what do you consider happiness (in a relationship), are you happy currently, if you are how did you achieve your happiness, and finally, how will you make it last?

Lol. I realize my one question is more like four... But Please fire away

Thanks!

For me, happiness runs hand in hand with contentment. It's when I still look forward to my hubby of 20 years coming in the door each night. It's sharing laughter at stupid stuff and it's about understanding and accepting each other's needs. It's about never having to fight to be understood. It's when we paint, he enjoys the rolling and I enjoy cutting in edges....we compliment each other.

Happiness also comes from inside. I have to be content and happy with myself to be happy in my relationship.

Finding happiness in love is about finding the right partner. Finding someone who isn't a challenge to accept and who suits all our needs. And who's needs don't run in opposition to yours.

Making happiness last is about each person being considerate of the other's needs.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'll feel completely happy in a relationship when: I can share everything in my life to the partner and he does the same; We have intimate passion for each other; We respect and care about each other; We are loyal and willing to improve life together (making babies, travelling for pleasure, etc...)