+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex keeps messaging?

Ex keeps messaging?

It's been two weeks since me and my ex have been broken up, and we both agreed it was for the best because we kept arguing towards the end. We were each others first love, and the beginning i can honestly say he adored me, he moved out of his dads because he wouldnt let him see me as much he wanted and his dad didnt like us being together.

When we first broke up I begged him back stupidly and he took me back then the next day dumped me again. That full week he was at his dads and I knew he would have put his point across telling him to move on and he can do better because he has before, and he ALWAYS listens to his dad.

2 days go my ex text me when he was at college with his new number, but made it out it was to his full contacts yet a mutual friend didnt get the same text? By this point I'd not cried over him for 3 days and I thought I'd text him hoping he was well. I didn't expect him to reply as when he was at his dads he ignored me.

He's now back living with his mum

He replied and text me for 4 hours about this girl at college who when we broke up messaged me trying to get me to hate him as she fancies him and told me lies and I believed her. When he found out he had ago at her, and he was telling me how he hates her and is a vindictive bitch and she told his friends she was glad we weren't together,but I thought for someone who hates this girl so much why is he so bothered? He said if she messages me again ignore her.

We stopped texting and today I got a message off the girl, she told me he was nasty and told her to **** off, and that he is constantly moping around college since we broke up. He then text me asking how I was and to not talk to her, but I did and she told me the exact same as he had so I know there's nothing going on.

But now he's texting me asking if I'm seeing anyone, if I go on nights out and who with, so I'm keeping it very short as I don't see why he should know my personal life. I'm not even asking about his but he keeps telling off his own back how he's constantly going out and he's not seeing any one he just wants to have fun and go out with his mates. Soon as i mentioned a guys name he's started being cocky. Saying I'm glad you have moved on that makes me feel so much better about things. Then he was cheeky enough to ask if I could package the things up he left at mine, and since he found out I'm going out and seeing other people the last thing he put was "I'm going out now to get pissed ;)" and I didn't reply.

Why has he tried to make me jealous then got cocky? And yes I know i should have had no contact for longer but it was my choice and tbh I'm not as hurt as I thought I would be, when he's being cocky with me it's just making me more angry.

He's just got his facebook back aswell but left old photo of us on?

I have a feeling he doesn't like the thought of me moving on and still expects me to be begging him back.
    Last edited by Unajoellex; 07-06-13 at 05:39 AM.

I find your post very difficult to read. Perhaps use a bit more punctuation?

Anyway, I think you should block his number/email/facebook and go completely no contact from now on. You broke up for a reason, and the only way you can move on effectively is if you erase him from your life: put him in a box and store it in the "past" section of your mind.

your torturing yourself hun. you gotta let him go and move on. you cant stay stuck in the past. no contact is the best way forward. you will be okay

I'm not torturing myself, if anything talking to him is helping me realise that I am better off without him by the way he is acting.

Sorry about that, I usually use punctuation but I was being rushed to hurry up from friends.

Our relationship is in the past, which is why we are both leaving it there but I was just wondering if anybody knew his motive.

I haven't cried and I'm not hurting, I am just confused.

My punctuation was terrible haha, I've made changes now I've had the time. Thanks for your replies.