+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seeing two people

Seeing two people

Ok this might sound weird, but I had a friend out of town and a friend of mine and I would always go up there to see him, well then I met this other guy and he seemed ok with it, not that we were sleeping together or anything, but now that me and this other guy have been hanging out he doesn't want me to go out of town any more, do you think that he wants to be more than friends with me or that he is jealous?

Hi, Froggy. Your post is a little unclear. Are you or are you not sleeping with one or both of these guys? What do you mean by "seeing" two people?

no I am not sleeping with the guy out of town, but I am the one in town.

I can't tell from your post whether you're talking about two or three guys, or which of them is where, or which one you're sleeping with.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 30-06-05 at 12:44 AM.

I think it gies like this: Froggy has a male, out-of-town buddy that she likes to visit, but the guy she is currently seeing doesn't like it. Is this correct?

Yeah. That's what I thought. At first. But if she's already sleeping with the in-town guy, then why the question about "more than friends" and "jealously"? THEY already are and, of course, he is. Who does the question apply to? The in-town guy or the out-of-town guy? Or is the "friend" who drives her out-of-town yet a third guy?

Am I being incredibly dense here, or what?

Ok, let me see, I am not sleeping with the out of town guy, the friend that drives me out of town if my best friend whom is a girl, and the in town guy I am sleeping with, and the other night he asked me when I stayed with him he asked if he asked me not to go out of town to see the other guy any more would I not go, and I say no I would not go, and he invited me over the other night and we didn't do anything and the next day he said he invited me over to stay the night so he could prove to me that it wasn't just a sex thing, what does that mean? That he likes me or he wants to be with me, he said he wanted me to meet his parents, and he invited me to a party with all of his buddys and I don't know whether he likes me or he is just being nice. I am clueless, I think he likes me but I don't want to be sure about an unsure thing, ya know.

OOH-kay! I think I get it. He's making overtures to let you know he likes you -- or THINKS he like you -- in a serious way. He's made a gesture to let you know that you don't always have to have sex with him to spend time with him. He wants to show you to his family and friends by way of saying, "I pick her."

All in all, quite an admirable way to get his message across. How much of it is for real and how deep it goes, only you can say and only time can tell. But, on the face of it, I'd say this guy is really interested in you and is being pretty straight-up about it.

Why don't you also PM my web-wife, shh!, and see what she has to say about it.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 30-06-05 at 09:40 PM.

Your web-wife? If I am to be your web-wife, whaywardj, I reserve the right to smack you in the head when you erroneously accuse me of being "too sensitive".

I'd say your in-town friend likes you, Froggy, and wants to test whether or not your have a similar amount of interest. No male will invite you to sleep over and NOT want sex (just to prove it's not a sex thing) unless he is interested in you. I hope he turns out to be a nice guy for you, sweetie. Good luck.

Damn, shh! Thought I'd get a bigger rise out of you than that. Oh, well. "Yes, Dear."

Thanks Shh! He seems to be a really nice guy, everyday he seems to act more like he likes me, like kissing me goodbye and calling me in the morning to say I hope you have a good day and all that good stuff, I hope it works out as well. Thanks for the input. You and whaywardj, what is that all abou, hehe, just pickin, you guys have a great day.

So you stopped seeing the other guy?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.