+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Perhaps we can talk again...

Perhaps we can talk again...

I recently began online dating and started messaging back and forth with a pretty nice interesting guy. One day we began chatting over the sites IM feature. We talked for about an hour. It was late and he began to end the conversation saying he was tired. He then said "So...perhaps we can talk again sometime. I'm about to pass out." I said, "Well good nite " (which is probably not the nicest thing to have said) He replied, "Nite! It was grand." It's been over a week and I haven't heard from him. Is saying "perhaps we can talk again sometime" a nice way of saying I really don't think I'll ever talk to you again? Or should I send him a message?

Hmnn...If a guy is VERY interested in talking to you, no matter how tired or sleepy he is, he will talk to you. In fact, just because he is so interested in talking, he will not feel as sleepy or tired naturally.

have you taken any initiative to start a conversation with him?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    have you taken any initiative to start a conversation with him?
    Yes I sent him an inbox message a week and a half later, and he replied right away. His instant message option is off whenever he is online. His reply was not as long as he had been writing before our IM conversation though (just a few sentences), so I am not sure if he really wants to continue a conversation or was just being nice by replying.