I'm still deeply in love with my ex. All I want is for him to give our relationship one more chance, I have so much more to show him, I've realized so much and I just want him to see that i'm ready to give him my 100%. He says he doesn't want to try because we already did and "it didn't work", he had a hard time trusting me, which I don't know why because i'm 100% faithful, he was actually the one that wasn't 100% faithful. He has told me that I will find another guy and that as long as I don't have feelings that he would remain friends/friends with benefits with me, he just doesn't want to hurt me. (this was after 3-4 months of not talking or seeing each other) But before that, whenever we would have a "down", he was always the one that would come back to me and telling me how much he missed me. It seems that after those 3-4 months, he moved on completely and really don't want anything to do with it, it seems that it doesn't bother him at all If I walk out of his life.Currently we haven't seen each other in over 1 month and I've been trying to send him messages on Facebook (there's no other way to contact him) and he's been reading them but not answering. The last time I saw him I felt hopeful because he seemed different about our situation and he was actually showing me mixed signals that maybe he still did have feelings.After that day, he never tried to contact me or even say hi...he's giving me the impression that he's trying to stay away from me. I'm about 95% sure that he knows that even after all this time, I still have feelings for him, I think I might of made i obvious in certain ways. But the thing is that I actually LOVE HIM, SO MUCH and I want to tell him but i'm scared that he will just continue ignoring me or that I will push him away.

Him: He's not a person to express his feelings often. When we first started seeing each other he told me he didn't want a relationship and I suggest that maybe we should stop seeing each other because obviously I did want a relationship and he acted like it didn't bother him at all if we stopped seeing each other. But we continued to see each other anyway, and about 2 weeks after that he suggested that we give the relationship a try, so obviously he had feelings for me, he just wasn't sure about taking the risk. He's a strong person, in the way where If he loved me or had feelings, he would be able to break up and watch me leave and pretend like It doesn't bother him at all and not even try to contact me. He hides his emotions easily, he doesn't express his thoughts towards me. For example whatever he is thinking about he won't explain it to me, he won't ask me to understand or listen to him, he keeps most of the things that his is considering or thinking about inside. Often if he does something that makes me angry and I tell him about it, he won't tell me why he's doing it or what the problem is, he usually just tries to ignore it or give short answers that don't really explain anything.

Me: I am VERY emotional,I cry easily and get hurt easily. I am shy and reserved. When it comes to love and expressing my feelings, my mistake is that I hold back. The way I express my feelings doesn't show how much I really do actually love someone. For example, it's obvious how much I love him but I know he doesn't feel the same way about me so i'm scared that If I tell him about all my feelings that it ill push him away. Even if I try to explain all my feelings, I still feel like i'm hiding how strong they really are. I worry a lot and often over think a situation. I listen to my heart, but I listen to my mind just as much. When I love someone, I can't just sit back and watch him go, I do as much as I possibly can to try to be with him. Sometimes I act like I don't care, but soon or later I always end up showing some of my feelings. I try so hard, rejection hurts me and I'm scared of him never wanting to talk to me or see me again.

Can someone give me tips on how I should tell him I love him and tips on how I should act towards him?

Thank you so much! xx