+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bitty of help please :)

Bitty of help please :)

Hey I'm a male and I'm in a bit of a predicament.

Basicly there's this girl who live abit far away from me and we went out for about 2 weeks but then called it off cas of distance. We are still really close friends that close we still Skype everyday for hours and message all the time. Recently she labled me her best friend (which I guess is friend zone ) but now she's started being really flirty and wrote a contract for our friend ship xD for fun I'm guessing . In this contract was a " we will do anything together" I asked her the limits of that and she said anything apart from intercourse but then she said that would change if we fell in love again. She also flashed at me on Skype. I going to see her in a few weeks and I would like to know if I'm being messed with or there is a way I could win her over. Also she knows all my turns and won't let me know hers she says I have to work it out but I did ask her if she likes massages and she did say yes and she's like one next time I come to see her . She's also been doing stuff with yogurt....o.o

Thanks

Do you have any indication that she's the type of girl who messes around with people? If not, I'd say she's honestly interested in you. My husband and I had a relationship that started electronically like that. I considered him my best friend before we got romantically involved. After we became best friends, I realized I wanted more and started flirting with him. I tried to hold off on saying I wanted to be with him when we were chatting on-line because I thought that should be saved for when we saw each other in person. The same thing is likely happening here.

The only thing you need to watch out for is that spending time in person can be different from spending time chatting on the computer. You should wait and see how things go when you spend time in person. There's no secret to making it work or winning her over. The best thing you can do is just try to relax, have fun, and be yourself. If the two of you are compatible, it will work out.

Good luck!
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Well she kind of just sounds like a slut. She's flashing you, being flirty, playing with yogurt, but doesn't want a relationship. Hmmmm. Go ahead and hit that, but I wouldn't date that.