+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipples hard for 3 days now, what it can be?

Nipples hard for 3 days now, what it can be?

Hey, my girlfriend, complained that she has sensitive nipples since friday (7th) and we had sex on saturday (1st)

We used proteccion, but i don't know how, after the ejaculation, the condom got out of my penis, but the sperm was inside of the condom. when she got out of me, i tried to grab the bottom of the condom, so that it didn't go with her, my penis was unerected and i noticed that the condom was outside of my penis.

She also takes the pill, can she be pregnant?

babynames.com

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    babynames.com
    yeah, no...

you got a small cock bro, next time tell your gf to get on the pill as well if she doesnt want a kid. it takes two to make the tango, why are you getting upset about it? it's down to her now whether she wants to get the pill or sit there with hard nipples.

If the pill is taken correctly, she is extremely unlikely to be pregnant. I used the pill as my only contraception for 20 years and it never failed me.

Also, pregnancy symptoms don't show this early. The first sign will be a late period. Perhaps you were too rough with her nipples?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    you got a small cock bro, next time tell your gf to get on the pill as well if she doesnt want a kid. it takes two to make the tango, why are you getting upset about it? it's down to her now whether she wants to get the pill or sit there with hard nipples.
    she takes the pill for 5 years now, she never had hard nipples like this, and this was the first time that happened to me...
    Last edited by JJhon; 10-06-13 at 07:58 AM.

is it cold?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    If the pill is taken correctly, she is extremely unlikely to be pregnant. I used the pill as my only contraception for 20 years and it never failed me.

Also, pregnancy symptoms don't show this early. The first sign will be a late period. Perhaps you were too rough with her nipples?
    i kinda was a bit, but was it supose to be bruse only 5 days after? :|

Quote Originally Posted by lishieloo View Post
    is it cold?
    20ºC / 68ºF

I've had three pregnancies. Never had hard nipples with any of them. It's not something I know as a pregnancy sign.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I've had three pregnancies. Never had hard nipples with any of them. It's not something I know as a pregnancy sign.
    i googled a bit, it looks that is sign for some women, she's 21 years, and never had this kind of pain/bruse

im only teasing.... it is too soon for any signs of pregnancy to show... the pill (depending on which one she takes) is only hormones that can have all sort of effects, such as tender boobs ect... i wouldn't worry until her period is late

Quote Originally Posted by JJhon View Post
    i googled a bit, it looks that is sign for some women, she's 21 years, and never had this kind of pain/bruse
    I think you may have just been a bit rough on her nipples

She said that she will stop taking the pill (we didn't had sex since that day) now to see if her period is coming. she says that is not good messing up with the hormones, but she want to make sure that she's not pregnant.

i have a question, can she make this? i am confused how the pill can stop/suspend the period cicle..
    Last edited by JJhon; 10-06-13 at 08:09 AM.

the pill is hormones that disrupt the egg cycle which in turn disrupts the menstrual cycle
    so she is off the pill at the moment and was when you had sex?

Re: Nipples hard for 3 days now, what it can be?

We had sex on 1st June, and she only stop taking it by 7th June. She says that if everything is alright, today, or tomorrow she will get her period.

Is she acting correctly? :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast