+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She wants me to leave her ?

She wants me to leave her ?

Well , she friendzoned me . She pushed me away , she said she was unsure if her feelings , she wants me to treat her like a NORMAL FRIEND. NOTHING MORE , and she dont allow me to send or give her anything romantic or sending sweet messages to her . So then i said that i want to leave her .. well yeah she told me it freaking hurts.. and yeeaah . I dont even understand why . Soo did i do the right thing ? Why is she like that ? Any idea or help ? Thanks ...

Just dump her. You don't need to be anyone's emotional tampon or real live cuddle bear. She wants your attention while she looks for a boyfriend. Don't be her male girlfriend while she looks for the guy she actually wants to be with no matter how much she says it "freaking hursts." pffft. Words of manipulation in order to get her own way by making you feel guilty.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

NEWSFLASH! There is a CURE for the FRIENDZONITIS.

Wait...so have you shared anything romantically with this woman? As in have you kissed her?

The Friend zone is a real condition that men all over the world suffer from. Lucky for you there is a cure!

But we have to know more....as in...

1. Have you been romantically involved with her?
    2. Do you even want to be with this girl?
    3. What is your background/story with her?

Post some detail and we can try to take a crack at it.

Don't settle,

Baby Be Social

Friends zone: Girls can be emotionally attached and not be sexually attracted to you....unlike guys once emotionally attached you want to be romantically involved. Girls are very emotional creatures and will latch onto a guy that will give them attention without the obligation of a relationship. Friends without benefits. She is hurt because that emotional attachment will be broken. It's kind of like having your security blanket taken away from you.

Anyways you did the right think by walking away because there is no point in wasting your time with a girl that won't give you what you want, and your time is better spent on a girl who will. Let her find some other poor shlep to fill her time with.

Well guys , i did sang to her infront of the whole school on a singing competition . She cried infront of me and the wholeschool . She told me she appreciate it . She told me that she can only offer mefriendship not more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Syafiq27 View Post
    Well guys , i did sang to her infront of the whole school on a singing competition . She cried infront of me and the wholeschool . She told me she appreciate it . She told me that she can only offer mefriendship not more than that
    At least you gave it your best shot, so you will have no regrets :-). Now it's time to cut ties with her and move on.

I kept wondering , will she ever come back again ? I mean i did a very big thing .

Don't be her male girlfriend while she looks for the guy she actually wants to be with
    Repeated for your reading pleasure!.

Time to concentrate on finding someone who wants you as her boyfriend.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion