+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Males: How would you feel? What would you do?

But the thing is what youa arn't getting, i'm NOT asking for anything from him. I'm not asking him to be in a relationship. All I'm asking is that I could be able to see him more and spend time with him and at the same time I want to just explain that I love him and apologize for everything I did wrong in the past. MY QUESTION IS: How do you think he will react to that? Will he agree to spend more time with me? (After all he is suppose to be my friend) Or do you think he will continue to ignore me? (Even though i'm not asking for anything, but some time to see him and talk)

And all I'm saying is letters dont mean he will get over what happened. He may accept your apology but that's it. How are we supposed to know how we react? That's why I gave you an example and hoped you would get the point. He could ignore you. The only way you would know is if you did send the letter. There is no harm in that. At least he will read it and see what you have to say. We cant promise you anything. He could either accept it and talk to you or ignore you, one or the other. You wont know until you actually send the letter but dont expect anything because I know how some men operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    And all I'm saying is letters dont mean he will get over what happened. He may accept your apology but that's it. How are we supposed to know how we react? That's why I gave you an example and hoped you would get the point. He could ignore you. The only way you would know is if you did send the letter. There is no harm in that. At least he will read it and see what you have to say. We cant promise you anything. He could either accept it and talk to you or ignore you, one or the other. You wont know until you actually send the letter but dont expect anything because I know how some men operate.
    I understand what you mean, now i'm debating on wether i should send him a msg telling him I want to talk in real or just send the letter..I just want him to know that I love him and want to be able to spend time with him, but I don't want a relationship, just time time to spend together...

I'd lean towards speaking in person option. Letter can't express everything you in person can.

OP im sorry if this offends you but you are a co-dependent doormat who is desperate and you have zero srlf respect. i cat stand people like you who will take any crumb he gives you and are happy to be second best.

your a moron and you dug your own grave with him. its actually pathetic that your still clinging on, trying to show him you care. of course he has no respect for you

im not saying this to hurt u i just think you need a serious kick up the ass, a reality check. grow a backbone and stop being his f**king puppet-letting him pull all the strings.

its better to be alone than to deal with all this bs.

i didnt read it all but i noticed people calling you a drama queen etc. if thats true-then good luck, your gonna need it unless you change coz youll attract the wrong type each time and end up miserable. unhealthy people attract unhealthy people

Quote Originally Posted by emmmz View Post
    Okay first of all, read what I replied to Backup, cause i'm not gonna write it again. Second of all thats the whole point why I want to talk to him is to apologize for the statuses, even though i may have had valid reasons, I realized that i over reacted, over thinked and that I shouldn't of been writting it on Facebook and i should of been talking to him and dealing with it in a different way. and thats the point of writting the letter, to apologize for everything.
    Nothing you said to backup is relevant to my post. I said I might feel a little different if I had specifics on what he did to upset you so much. You didn't give backup any specifics. "I had reasons to get upset!" is not a specific, it's the exact opposite.

Maybe he'll accept your apology and maybe he won't, there's no way for us to know. Even if he accepts the apology but he's likely to also assume that you have an agenda to get him to commit to you again and whether or not he accept your terms would depend on whether or not he wants to commit to you again, and it doesn't sound like he does.

Quote Originally Posted by emmmz View Post
    But the thing is what youa arn't getting, i'm NOT asking for anything from him. I'm not asking him to be in a relationship. All I'm asking is that I could be able to see him more and spend time with him and at the same time I want to just explain that I love him and apologize for everything I did wrong in the past. MY QUESTION IS: How do you think he will react to that? Will he agree to spend more time with me? (After all he is suppose to be my friend) Or do you think he will continue to ignore me? (Even though i'm not asking for anything, but some time to see him and talk)
    Telling him you love him and want to spend time with him pretty much means that you're going to try to get him to commit to you again. If you think you can be **** buddies even though you're this attached to him you're welcome to try but that doesn't work out very often when one partner is this attached to another.

girl decide whether you wana be used as a shag till something better comes along or would you prefer to cut all ties now and meet someone better who can give you more than just sex.

just pick one and be done with it.

also look up denial and the bargaining stage of grief. i think the sooner you move on, accept its over-the happer youll be in the long run but its your life, your choice. be miserable or be happy. i now what id pick.

id never be just sex to any man. im worth more and i know it. i think your a twat. people will treat you the way you allow them to. ill never be just anythin-ill always be the one he wont let get away.
    you can choose which type u wana be but first youv got some serious changes to make if you want a healthy relationship with a healyhy good man

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I actually think letters are romantic, like flowers, music or poetry. But they are not a tool for solving relationship problems.

The only other advice I have is never be someone else's Option. If he's not hustling for you, he doesn't love you. Move on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    op im sorry if this offends you but you are a co-dependent doormat who is desperate and you have zero srlf respect. I cat stand people like you who will take any crumb he gives you and are happy to be second best.

Your a moron and you dug your own grave with him. Its actually pathetic that your still clinging on, trying to show him you care. Of course he has no respect for you

im not saying this to hurt u i just think you need a serious kick up the ass, a reality check. Grow a backbone and stop being his f**king puppet-letting him pull all the strings.

Its better to be alone than to deal with all this bs.

I didnt read it all but i noticed people calling you a drama queen etc. If thats true-then good luck, your gonna need it unless you change coz youll attract the wrong type each time and end up miserable. Unhealthy people attract unhealthy people
    you're extremely disrespectful and rude to judge me like that ...especially when you said yourself that you haven't read the entire post. Your obviously missing a lot of information. Please don't ever post on my thread ever again. Thank you. And im not even going to bother to waste my time explaing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12