+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fellatio Uh-Oh

we are talking anything from around my penis getting on her if im not inside her.

the fact that she was having trouble with whip cream is what kinda sealed it for me. Whip cream ...

OK, well she didn't mention the part about making faces and puking. Are you exaggerating?

she has never puked but she has done that throwup face where you cheeks puff out and you put your hand on your mouth...

Sounds like over-aversion to me. I've come across this though (from, inter alia, "The Vagina Chronicles": Many women feel that swallowing your cum represents a more intimate involvement than even intercourse. Maybe that sensibility extends to being exposed to cum, or anything near it, in any way OTHER than in the vagina. Possible intimacy issue?

well there is definatley an issue here weather its intimate or maybe guys she just does not like that kind of thing, we are all different and unique in our own way.
    You have been with her for 8 years married 2 im sure this issue has been around for a while, dont take this personally.
    My mother she has been with my dad forever and except for making me and stuff she just dosent like come not even in her they use condoms allthe time and her tubes are tied. She just does not like the ikiness and my dad is cool with that. He loves her and likes to make her feel comfrtable, now weather she bends from time to time im sure. I think that differnt ideas such as blind folding and things of the sort might help. Try to make it fun you or funny ha ha. Dont get to serious about this, its really not that serious.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Yeah, I agree, Blue. Don't let the problem cause you to lose sight of the person you love.

Can I just ask this... Are Allis and Tisban the two people we are talking about here?

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

yeah i think so
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Well I'm impressed... Obviously you two (Allis & Tisban) can talk with each other, and its the only way to work something like this out.

Good luck.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

hehe thanks guys maybe one day we will figure it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12