+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jacob and Daniel (Gay)

Jacob and Daniel (Gay)

Hello, my name is Daniel, but I go by Lt.Dan. So, I'm in love, I mean head-over-heals too, with a guy named Jacob. He's always said he's straight but he doesn't say it like other guys! Everyone else is always, "I'm so straight I put trees to shame!" But he...I don't know...Maybe he's just shy about it? He doesnt seem shy any other time and rarely has a girlfriend even though he's really popular at school. Oh, and he almost never says things like, "Thats so gay!" We've flirted but I'm not sure if he knew we were...Help???

Or he could be a polite person that doesn't make remarks on people's sexuality?

I think that you should try to subtely clarify this matter before you fall in love even more and avoid suffering this way.
    Last edited by Valixy; 12-06-13 at 11:17 AM.

Daniel, I agree with Valixy. I think that perhaps he's got a combination of good manners and broad mindedness. Even if he doesn't feel the same way about you, he sounds like a mate worth having.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.