+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts Broken - Long... :(

Quote Originally Posted by missguided.rose
    I think you two sound like a good couple.. It's natural for you to doubt relationships when things are getting stressful *done it* but I think in the end, you just have to be honest, you have to do what's right for both of you.. she needs space, you give it to her, if you need space, she should give it to you. I think the poem/letter/roses are all really nice, but if it's too often and so close after the "space" conversation they might have the opposite effect.

I admire you for the fact that you've stuck around and haven't given up easily, just remember to communicate. About everything.
    TY, communication was definately an issue that began to occur towards the end. I never saw it coming . I've let her do what she wants etc without giving her grief about it, she is also the one calling me which is reassuring.

Tone - Ya that's what I was thinking. She doesn't like movies one little bit - but loves outback steakhouse, then we can go find something else to do i'm sure, there are some really pretty gardens around here, hiking, goto the ski resorts, ride the tram to the mountain peaks, i;d goto vegas if she wanted since we I was supposed to go anyway .

Maybe that's what I'll do, goto vegas for a night, she said she wanted the cheescake factory couple days back, ever since we went to Hawaii (we ate there for 10 days straight )

I'll keep ya updated, but ima gonna go hit the gym/tanning, let ya know whats up in a while

Ahh p.s. to Misgiuded - I did the poem/roses as my apology for some things I said in the anger of being hurt without cause (at least in my eyes, although I know why it happened now, I didn't then).

It's a fine line with woman on what to do and what not to. If you don't do enough, they think you don't want them, if you do to much, they think you're smothering them...... Damn woman to all hell

Update - not good news unfortunately -

Didn't hear from her today and it was our anniversary to our first date ever. I didn't call, message or anything.

Ughhhh - time to just give up?

just give it time. Show her that you can move on. That will drive her crazy because she thinks that she has you wrapped around her fingers...
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by confused jc
    just give it time. Show her that you can move on. That will drive her crazy because she thinks that she has you wrapped around her fingers...
    Will be hard, but will be accomplished. Fortunately my friends are taking me out for the 4th soooo ya. BBQ here we come lol.

Tone Guest
    Good, continue what you're doing, no contact and preparing to move on. Enjoy your 4th :)

Ughhhh.... Trying to keep busy, can't stop thinking about her so I figured i'd post quick... I want to call her so bad and wish her a happy 4th, but at the same time I don't, since she said she'd call me and didn't yesterday.

Text message maybe? Or nothing.... Maybe i'm just losing my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Ughhhh.... Trying to keep busy, can't stop thinking about her so I figured i'd post quick... I want to call her so bad and wish her a happy 4th, but at the same time I don't, since she said she'd call me and didn't yesterday.

Text message maybe? Or nothing.... Maybe i'm just losing my mind
    Tommy, she's probably thinking the exact same thing as you are right now.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Tommy, she's probably thinking the exact same thing as you are right now.
    What should I do?????? Wait it out? Damn gym aint open!!!! GAHH woulda been 2 hours I could space all my emotions!!

wait, wait and wait some more...she'll call...if she doesn't, it'll be easier to move on...if you call her now, she'll want to get together..then she'll come up with more bs...you'll just end up making yourself suffer even more. I know it's hard but hang in there bud.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

How about trying to stop getting all bent out of shape when the universe doesn't give you what you WANT and give some thought to it's giving you what you NEED?

wait, wait and wait some more...she'll call...if she doesn't, it'll be easier to move on...if you call her now, she'll want to get together..then she'll come up with more bs...you'll just end up making yourself suffer even more. I know it's hard but hang in there bud.
    Will do...

she'll call...if she doesn't, it'll be easier to move on...
    Thats what i'm scared of......

I know how you feel tommy, like tonight my girl whom I like and want to be with, called me and asked me if I wanted to come to a cook out at her boyfriends house. I said no thanks and that I just ate. I mean I feel bad that I am not going. But I am trying to show her that she does not have me wrapped around her finger, and that I will not be the third wheel. So it may hurt some times but it is something you have to get used too.
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Will do...

Thats what i'm scared of......
    Don't be scared of anything...If it's meant to be, it will happen. She has to show that she cares about you just as much...otherwise, what's the point? Look back at those memories in a positive manner, never fear, cause the future will bring more, if you allow it.

Don't be scared of anything...If it's meant to be, it will happen. She has to show that she cares about you just as much...otherwise, what's the point? Look back at those memories in a positive manner, never fear, cause the future will bring more, if you allow it.
    She ended up texting me at about 10:30 I think tonight, right after the major firework show we always goto. Told me she felt depressed and sad cause she wasn't with me etc.

Short of it, told her I had fun hanging with the friends, and was glad she was home safe since driving in utah on the 4th is a wreck, told her I loved her and she said it back no hesitation and said she'll talk to me later.

It continues, hopefully i'm doing everything right, I really want everything to work out for the best.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast