+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I have a nice date while showing her that I want to be serious?

How can I have a nice date while showing her that I want to be serious?

So I'm about to be a senior in HS and there's this girl that I've been friends with for the past 3 years. I finally asked her out recently and she said yes so we are going to go out to eat and then see a movie in a few days. What I want to ask is how far should I try to get with her? I'm not talking about sex just how can I show her that I want to start something very serious between us on the date. We're close friends so I don't think we will have any issues in conversation but, should I try to kiss her or hold her hand or wrap my arm around her? I don't want to ruin this chance and creep her out but I want to show her that I want to be serious about a relationship and that I really like her. So any advice please.

There's really no rule - you have to judge by the vibe she's giving you. See how much she flirts with you and take from there
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Just stare into her like she's the most special and beautiful girl in the world

dont do that lolyou will prob creep her out.

try to read her body language. if she seems very open, comfortable, leaning towards you, touches your arm, mimics your body language, smiles a lot, playing with her hair and being playful or flirty-just hold her hand.
    if she seems tense or nervous-just wait till she seems more relaxed.

does she know you like her in that way? does she know its a date? if she gets more dressed up than usual and makes a big effort-then she prob likes you too.

the best thing to do is just try to hold her hand while waiting for food of as you walk to the movie. if she pulls her hand away-then she just wants to be friends.

if the hand holding goes well-kiss her at the end of the night