+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confidence is at all time low...

Confidence is at all time low...

I recently parted company with my ex because I didn't feel good enough. Then I put myself on the line and professed to a very good friend that I had a crush on him, only to be basically laughed at.

Now I just feel the lowest of the low. I feel ugly, unwanted and I hate myself for some of the decisions I've made! The only person who I feel could help me here is my mum but she passed away a few years ago.

I don't know how I can come back from this.

Do you have friends, of so hang out with them and do something fun. If you been doing this long enough then you know that people are attracted to other people who like who they are and have fun. Do that and then then the next thing you know is that you are in a relationship. Good luck.

Go on a girls night out

Find somethng, an activity or cause, that makes you happy and gives you fulfillment. Once you find and dedicate some time to something bigger than yourself, or focus on serving others, you'll be able to get back on your feet and feel good about yourself.

Then get clear on what you want in the person you want, and become the person that person would want to be with (of course without completely changing who you are

Find a friend or someone who will tell you you are beautiful and believe them. One of the biggest difficulties that people who need to get back up is that they don't accept the compliments and truths about the person they are.

You are a beautiful person that had high value. Hold your head up and see your beauty
    Much Love and Success,

MrHV
    www.Facebook.com/TrueLoveRevolutionist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am also working on building my confidence....

May I suggest making a list. Write down the top 20 things that you like/love about yourself, or compliments you have gotten from people in the past or recently etc. just make the list all about the good in you and things that make you feel good when you think of them. Whenever you start feeling low, read and re-read your list.

Also, MrHV has some great ideas also, finding a cause or activity that fulfills you is a great confidence booster. Also, do go out with girlfriends or spend time with family or friends that make you feel good and that you enjoy being with.

I am sure if I met you I could find several things that I liked about you...

As for missing your mom, I know how that feels as well, I am sorry that you are not able to be with her in your time of need... I just try to think that mine would be proud of me and all I am trying to accomplish... that helps me.

Best wishes to you dear!

Yes I agree with people I think first thing you should do is divert yourself from those thoughts and feeling. So just try to make yourself busy in some activities. Good that you are sharing your mind here.
    Devika P
    Love your life and life will love you back.