View Poll Results: do shy girls cheat more?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes they cheat more

0 0%
  • no they cheat less

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shy girls cheating

shy girls cheating

im gonna ask the girls of this forum if you think that the shy girls in the world are more likely to cheat if they are given the chance because they arent used to the attentin?

or is it the wild girls that like to cheat more often?

I don't think shy girls cheat more or less than non-shy girls. It's just not a good indicator of likeliness to cheat.

id be more likely to say the ugly ones cheat more-the insecure ones and that goes for men and women

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    id be more likely to say the ugly ones cheat more-the insecure ones and that goes for men and women
    Ugliness isn't objective though. Maybe you mean the ones who think they are ugly?

well ya but 99% of the world would think they are too. watch jeremy kyle. thats how i came to that conclusion. the majority are also addicts in some way, dont work, lazy and dysfunctional

Hm we disagree on this one. I know girls and guys who some of my friends think are really ugly, while I think they're attractive, and vice versa. It's all very subjective.

I understand what you mean when you say that insecure people are more likely to cheat because they crave attention and need the ego boost. Added for the OP: insecure people aren't all shy, and shy people aren't all insecure.

Nice thread, about as useless as your existence.

I can't see any correlation between being shy or not and cheating. Why are you asking?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Hm we disagree on this one. I know girls and guys who some of my friends think are really ugly, while I think they're attractive, and vice versa. It's all very subjective.

I understand what you mean when you say that insecure people are more likely to cheat because they crave attention and need the ego boost. Added for the OP: insecure people aren't all shy, and shy people aren't all insecure.
    i'm just talking specifically about the cheats on Jeremy Kyle. Most are unattractive, missing a few teeth, look very scruffy etc. When I say unattractive I don't mean there face or figure-I mean hygiene, teeth, clothes etc. And the female cheats on it are normally thrown together-have really let themselves go. These people could be attractive if he made an effort but they don't.

But there are good looking cheats out there too.

The only thing I am certain about is that insecurity is the number 1 reason for cheating. The rest is all just speculation. A lot of those people on the JK show are lazy, smoke weed, don't work, live off benefits and are also sex addicts.

Basing your assumptions on who cheats is ignorant as hell. All kinds of people cheat, I've seen men cheat who literally have it all...and bitches who I dated who had nothing and liked to get some on the side. Also watching jeremy kyle isn't helping you either.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    Basing your assumptions on who cheats is ignorant as hell. All kinds of people cheat, I've seen men cheat who literally have it all...and bitches who I dated who had nothing and liked to get some on the side. Also watching jeremy kyle isn't helping you either.
    Ya I agree. There is no one size fits all. Its not black and white. Its complicated. I'm just saying in general what I have seen on that show. I think there are 5 different types of cheats

1 narcissistic personality disorder (no empathy for their partners feelings)
    2 low self-esteem (crave attention)
    3 no emotional maturity/emotional intelligence (cheat as a way to deal with relationship issues instead of trying to fix those issues in a healthy manner)
    4 easy way out of an unhappy relationship (fear of being alone, lining up a plan B or just cowards)
    5 sex addiction.

Sweet and shy maybe but innocent , Every one has a darker side