+ Follow This Topic

Thread: mixed signals

mixed signals

So basically to quickly sum up my girlfriend is moving away from summer, she doesn't know if she can handle the distance, she doesnt know how she feels about me, I love her to bits, we have an amazing time when we are together and we are deciding what we are going to do tomorrow night.

We were meant to be on a break since last Tuesday but last night she noticed I had posted on fb that I had a sore back and said I should come round for a massage, I asked if she was sure and she said yes. So I went round to hers, she gave me a massage then started to cuddle into me so I cuddled back. She then asked if she could kiss me, I replied with "are you sure that is a good idea" she then said "yea" so we started to kiss and make out while we were cuddling. Then we just lay there cuddling, kissing and talking about random stuff and laughing and having a really good time.

Then it was time for me to leave and she asked me to stay a bit longer so I stayed for another 10 minutes then got up to leave. So reached the door and said goodnight and she gave me a small hug and quick peck on the cheek then headed back inside.

So basically I dont know if she wants to be with me or wants something else? She is giving me mixed signals, one second she shows all this affection towards me and said she loves cuddling and kissing me, then the next she is just treating me like a friend. So I don't really know what's going on or where I stand, If we are back together or still on a break or if she is just using me for cuddling and kissing or what?

Additional info: been together 6 months, had the usual ups and downs but most of the time she has been at fault (she also admitted to this), we made plans for the future (so she must of expected this to work), she said she still really cares about me but doesn't know if she has the same level of love for me as before (think this is one of the main problems atm), the break was intended to give her time to think about things and distance us a bit to see how we would cope

Sounds like she likes you but is not completely "vested" in a 6 month relationship enough to be exclusive in a long distance relationship over the summer. She is keeping her options open.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Sounds like she likes you but is not completely "vested" in a 6 month relationship enough to be exclusive in a long distance relationship over the summer. She is keeping her options open.
    Unfortunately it does sound a bit like this. I don't want to be the guy who waits 3 months until she comes back up just to find out she has been seeing other guys the whole time. She has said that she loves me and if she truly does then I expect her to be able to wait every 2-3 weeks to see each other until she comes back up.