+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hmmm what to do

hmmm what to do

Hmm what to do...single still its been 3 months, I mean I am looking but not exactly approaching women in the street its just not my style...
    should I let a girl approach me?

they don't seem to do that these days they want prince charming but they want someone who's a bad boy they want someone who has a great body but the moment a guy does he gets labelled as a show off, or having a nice car = a show off,

hmmm what to do what to do...

Immature women want a bad boy or a guy with a great body. And most women will not approach you, especially if they are waiting for you to approach them. If you just wait for a woman to approach you, it could be a long wait, because women like assertiveness, not passiveness.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

true true,

going to set myself a goal tomorrow I am going to approach a woman, somewhere! not in a creepy way just someway

actually having thought that out they don't like assertive men they find that "creepy" so u cant win basically.

i thought you were gonna try to be happy on your own for awhile and wait for someone special that you click with instead of approaching randomers and settling for just anyone?? did we not agree to this plan a week ago mister?

Quote Originally Posted by alonebeast View Post
    going to set myself a goal tomorrow I am going to approach a woman, somewhere! not in a creepy way just someway
    Don't approach random women. Try to meet women in a context that might indicate a common interest. Go see a band that you like and hit on women at that show. Take a class in something that interests you and then ask a woman in your class to study with you. Do some volunteer work for a cause that you believe in, and talk to women there.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i thought you were gonna try to be happy on your own for awhile and wait for someone special that you click with instead of approaching randomers and settling for just anyone?? did we not agree to this plan a week ago mister?
    we did *looks down at feet* I I ....um yeah we did sorry I know I know I just feel like alone I guess, but I know looking randomly wont help

nothing will help till you get over that ex of yours. you need to heal emotionally before you can be in a healthy relationship.

you could ask around whos the nastiest bitchiest horrible in town and use her as a rebound for six months lol

I know I think that's part of the problem im still checking my ex's facebook page and her youtube stuff Its so werid seeing someone u lived with and were with for 4 years just moving on....I know what ure saying, oh no sleeping around isn't me, I have had one girl before offer it to me on a plate but I know I wont feel better and for me sex doesn't work,

I want and need love, but I know what your saying, im reading into "being with someone" too much I didn't before I was care free....

thanks Michelle

I don't know what is wrong with me to be honest michelle, I guess I miss having a woman around and someone to love and be loved by...im so usto having someone I guess I feel alone but all this desperation nnd empty chasing wont do jack for me

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Don't approach random women. Try to meet women in a context that might indicate a common interest. Go see a band that you like and hit on women at that show. Take a class in something that interests you and then ask a woman in your class to study with you. Do some volunteer work for a cause that you believe in, and talk to women there.
    your saying right place right time like a gym, or a dance class or something, I suppose your right

i no im not talking about sex. its just no matter who you go out with now your gonna be emotionally unavailable for awhile and youll prob unintentionally hurt her instead of it being a genuine nice girl, pick someone that youll be running a mile ftom without feeling guilty if that makes sense?

its prob a bad idea though coz girls like that get pregnant on purpose so ignore my advice.

you just gotta feel the pain for awhile, its okay to be alone. you could put all that energy into something constructive like a sport or hobby, family, friends, work etc

it just takes time. soon youll feel strong and confident again

I have been focusing on work doing overtime, and working out harder trying to gain more size and spending more money on my health, ive been spending time with my sister and mother and young nephew, aswell trying to also be social and go out with my male friends, and just do some male bonding like going and watching the f1 in the pub and stuff like that, Its not about hurting a girl I don't want to do that
    I feel like I just cant find anyone do u think its because I still have emotional hang ups? I don't ever want to hurt any girl or just be with her for sex ive never felt that way about a woman I spoke to. three months exactly from tomorrow will be my break up u know....

thank you for the advice I know what I should do just today I felt like such a has-been I mean im going to be 30 in 16 days and I feel so like my friends are all married or got a gf and everyone's getting married and having kids...and am I going to die alone...I know its not the right way to think I guess I put a lot of faith in what we had

everything your doing right now is constructive and healthy so well done your not gonna be alone forever-dont be silly. you have a lot going for you and when your ready to move on-youll know it.

but right now its better to stop looking. give yourself more time so when you do meet someone special you will be able to give her 100% and you wont be looking back at the past still pining for someone else. it wouldnt be fair to you or a new gf. no matter how good you have it-youll always feel like you settles for second best if you hop into something before your ready.

sometimes you gotta take a step back to move forward. youve survived alone for 3months-3 more wont do any harm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast