+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Second Chances given was Friendzoned.What to do ?

Second Chances given was Friendzoned.What to do ?

So i was with this girl last time . I love her a lot and 3 months later , she broke up with me . She told me that i changed and stuff . I didnt really know what changed about me . I let her go . I took a month break and i entered this singing competition in school . I sang a song More than this , and kneel down infront of her to the whole school . She cried . I told her i was sorry for what ive done to her and want her back . Yeah she wants to be together back and wants to start everything back again. Few weeks after that , i realised and noticed a trend . She started to pushed me away . Well , i cant say i love you and miss her and stuff because she told me that im just a friend to her , We are not even together yet . She told me that she was unsure of her feelings . She told me that she will fight for me if one day i leave her . She told me that she dont know how she feels towards some people . Not only me.Thats maybe the reason why she wants to stay single . She told me that she wants to study yet she uses twitter , and instagram . She tweet stuff . I got mad abit . The way she treat me was out of way . The chance she gave me was like not a chance . Then , i told her that i wanted to leave her because of the way she treats me . She told me that it Freaking hurts . Im being friendzoned . I cant afford to go through what i've went through . I did asked her " I thought you would fight for me after i you told me that you would fight for me if i leave you one day " she then told me " Im the type of person who wont fight for anyone . If you want to leave , leave . If you want to stay , stay " . Well , i did my best . I wonder if she will come back and apologise for what she has done and start to realise how selfish she were . She told me that it was not her fault and bla bla bla . So , was it a good move saying that i wanted to leave her ? Why was she hurt when i said that i wanted to leave ? I would appreciate if anyone of you could give me a detail help . I do miss her but sigh .. i just dont know what to do .

if she's so selfish, why do you want her as a partner?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

So you mean , dating or being a parter with a selfish person wont be good ?