+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she love me???

min is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Does she love me???

I am in love with my best friend. She is well aware of my feelings. But she told me that she is afraid of entering into a new relationship because of her last failed relationship. But i dont know sometimes her behavior indicates that she has got some feelings for me. Anyways, one day we were chatting and suddenly while showing her something my face came very close to her. I just looked at her eyes but made no further approach. To my surprise, she came closer and kissed me. After that, i thought she might feel awkward but to my surprise she was so happy(though she never mentioned that incident). After that, we kissed each other often but one day she told me that she was feeling guilty since we were not in an relationship but still kissed each other. I promised her not to kiss her since she was feeling guilty. But on the alternate day, she came and kissed on my cheeks. I tried to maintain distance(she could realize this) but she came more closer and kissed me. She knows i love her, then why did she kissed me if she has nothing for me?
    I am confused. I can't understand what she wants? Does she love me? Is she really interested in me? Or is she playing with me?

I would like to add a short thing. She is very shy girl. Infact she avoids discussion on sex, kiss. As far as i know she infact didn't kissed her ex-bf.

ask her to be your girlfriend. It sounds like that is what she wants. If she says no then you will no for sure she is playing games and you can tell her to f off out of your life for good.

Tell her straight out tht you want a relationship so there is no question. If she gives another shy passive response, that's really unfair to you and you can choose to just keep going along like you are, not knowing where you stand, or find a strong girl that actually knows what she wants.

Go and ask her!