+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I wait or tell her I love her

Should I wait or tell her I love her

so apart from sharing the biggest romance I've ever lived through in my life, I'm shortly moving from Ireland to Australia just to have the chance to see the girl of my dreams again. There is no pressure for it to amount to anything and neither of us know what will happen once there. We met 6 days before she left back in April and only had 2 dates (however these dates did extend to almost 24 hours each) I knew by the second time I seen her I was falling for her fast and there were points before she left I feel I should have said more. However the feelings seem to be shared from both of us and I know how I feel about her. But as we plan to make Oz our 3rd date but with no expectations of starting a relationship there (I'm happy to wait until we both return home) should I tell her how I feel or wait the long months until we both are back in Ireland before letting her know? I'm scared she'll feel over pressured if I tell her to have me stick around with her on her own travels or worse doesn't feel the same, although I feel she will some day but maybe not yet. Very confused on what to do

Its to early to talk about love. Talk about fun, sex and sand. You can date there and see how it goes-if you click and it feels right you can ask her to be your gf in a few weeks Plus if shes really into you-i doubt she will mind travelling together

Have a great time

You should profess your love immediately. The sooner the better.

I'd tell her that you have growing strong feelings for her and ask her if she has the same for you. Ann
    Ann

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You should profess your love immediately. The sooner the better.
    are you being sarcastic. give me a signal when you are like

few mixed responses so. See I am scared of missing my opportunity and at the same time don't wanna mess things up. I've been talking to her friends as well which I've taken as a good thing as she wanted me to get to know them before I meet them as well in Oz. They're also helping me to organize what I hope will be a big surprise for her. She thinks I'll arrive on a saturday however they're taking her out on the friday which is when I'll really be there and gonna find a chance of leaving her on her own in which I can then make my entrence think that will hopefully increase chances of a good response in my favor ha

Just keep dating and see how things go first.

Way too soon, wait to see how the relationship progresses first.

Not only are you not in a relationship with her but also you don't know her very well, and you're ready to talk about love? Please. Get to know her first, start a relationship, have arguments with her, see what kind of a person she is, before you even think of a sentiment as big as love.

I'd call this a crush, at the most.

Wow, if you are moving to Australia just to be with her, I would tell her that. Because if she's not into it, it's better to know sooner and book your return ticket. But if you're moving there anyway and she just happens to be there, I agree with everyone you should take it slow.

Life can be quite complicated sometimes. And then there are those who seem to have this ability to make life hard for themselves by getting romantically attached to people who live, say, half way round the bloody planet. Here's an idea. Find a girl who lives nearby, perhaps even (gasp) on the same continent or even perhaps even the same town. That you can get to see. Regularly. Easily. Without having to fly backwards and forwards polluting up our poor bloody planet.