+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why can't attract women my own age?

Why can't attract women my own age?

I find myself slightly confounded by the fact that I, a 21 year old guy, seem to attract far more older women (cougars) than girls around my own age. Not that I'm complaining. It just seems so strange to me though that I have such great luck in hooking up with women twice my age, but all the twenty-somethings want nothing to do with me romantically. Why is this? I'm content with how things are for the moment, but I'd eventually like to enter a relationship with someone my own age.

I know I can always date younger girls, but tbh I don't really want to deal with girls under 21. I mean sure, I'd hookup with a hot 18 year-old if given the opportunity, but I probably wouldn't try to GF her.

They're just not diggin it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I can pretty well guess what you have to offer an older woman... they aren't really interested in a real partner, and you are simply a toy for them.

What do you have to OFFER to a young girl, who is probably more interested in thinking about making a future with someone, and not so much in "hooking up"?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

^^^ Agreeing with Vashti..

I'll add: You dress like you're a good plaything for a woman who's been there and done that (and more). To a young girl who isn't a club rat/one night stander... you're rather intimidating. As I said, you're attractive, but you lack fashion sense. You dress like you're the farthest thing from wanting to be serious in a relationship. Believe it or not, often, the clothes do make the man. Do you have a career started yet, would you make for a good LIFEmate? Have you given up the gang lifestyle (it's those clothes, mang)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

****ing lucky son of a bitch.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Because you sound and look like a jerk. And no girl wants a jerk, well not a for a serious relationship anyway.