+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to hide secret bf?????

How to hide secret bf?????

Think my friend knows i have a secret bf ,how do i cover it and hide it?what should I say?

They haven't seen me with a guy but they assuming because they say I've been acting strange lately and I think they know I've been missing classes to see him secretly, therefore, they have an idea.

He's a secret due to cultural reasons

just act dumb and say you went to the library or something. why do you need to hide him from friends? can you not trust them to keep a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    just act dumb and say you went to the library or something. why do you need to hide him from friends? can you not trust them to keep a secret?
    I do trust them and I've told my closest friend about him , I will eventually tell the others but some are in the same culture as me, therefore might think I'm a "slag" :s But it's not really that, I'm more concerned one of them will slip it out to someone and I could get in trouble.

what is your culture? are you not allowed to have sex before marriage? who will you get into trouble with? parents? the law? are you not allowed to be with any man? or just not a man from a different culture?

Your closest friend has already spilled the beans or at least hinted at it to someone.....like she's gonna keep that a secret lol.

what is your culture? are you not allowed to have sex before marriage? who will you get into trouble with? parents? the law? are you not allowed to be with any man? or just not a man from a different culture?
    In my culture it's seen as shameful for a girl to have a boyfriend.I live in the UK, so not the law lol But the whole community would look down on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    In my culture it's seen as shameful for a girl to have a boyfriend.I live in the UK, so not the law lol But the whole community would look down on me.
    do you disagree with your culture? your an adult, make your own decisions and do what you want to do. having a bf soes not make you a "slut" i know its hard to have all those people gossiping etc but its not their life your living, its yours and you should do what makes you happy

do you disagree with your culture? your an adult, make your own decisions and do what you want to do. having a bf soes not make you a "slut" i know its hard to have all those people gossiping etc but its not their life your living, its yours and you should do what makes you happy
    Some parts, but it's the culture I've grown up with and a big part of my life.

Perhaps eventually i will even tell my parents when I have the guts.

Have you tried hiding him in the closet? That worked last time for me

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    Have you tried hiding him in the closet? That worked last time for me
    was waiting for that joke

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    Some parts, but it's the culture I've grown up with and a big part of my life.

Perhaps eventually i will even tell my parents when I have the guts.
    how badly do you think they would react?maybe if your straight with them now-theyl be more understanding than hearing it off someone else in 6months and knowing you have been lying and sneaking around

how strict are they?

Just act clueless. That's how I normally figure out 90% of things I know about people and hide 95% of things in my life. Always have a backup story or an excuse. However, do not- I repeat- do not use the same excuse/backup story all the time. Mix it up. Be creative. That's what I'd do.

how badly do you think they would react?maybe if your straight with them now-theyl be more understanding than hearing it off someone else in 6months and knowing you have been lying and sneaking around

how strict are they?
    They really strict on this thing. My parents are dead set against me having any sort of relationship with a male, never mind a boyfriend.

Basically they don't want me dating anyone until it's time for marriage on their terms.

So, tell me. What happens when you fall in love with him, you refuse to leave him, and your parents discover him in your closet? What will you do?

I think you should be thinking about this more then where or how you should hide him. If you have no intentions of disobeying them (thus you're hiding him) then why even start anything with him?

How old are you, Sparkling?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 15-06-13 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Added
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hiding things is never good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast