+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite thing to do in bed?

ahhh, the ole 'dutch oven'
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Go down on a girl. Absolutely best thing ever. Nothing better, nothing hotter, nothing sexier. From behind, sitting on my face, or just on her back. There's nothing finer to me!

For me, it's the whole thing- the entire ordeal. I love feeling that tiny bit of control over a guy when I'm giving head. But I like the feeling of receiving that too. And I love feeling the guy inside me. I'll just go for a few hours in bed and feel completely relaxed by the end of it.

NO thanks jeffero, too much detail.

God I hate homophobes. Homophobes who are also sexist, don't get me started.

Searock, you're an ignorant feminist who thinks all of her opinions are valid. Please go, I'm not homophobic. It's woman like you who literally ruin it for the rest. If you had any direction of you wouldn't be sitting here trying to prove to the world your dumb ideas which have evolved into nothing but tension and issues for sexes. I understand that you are probably insecure and stupid based on the kind of posts you make (I mean seriously, showing youngcosmo a bunch of saggy tits to show him 'real women' is ridiculous). I kind of feel sorry how you shroud yourself over the idea of feminism because you are so utterly insecure and stupid that you believe in some false sense of equality between everyone, when what you actually preach is nothing but sexism. What, did guys not pay attention to you at high school or something? seriously, go and read a few more books that aren't completely one sided and barbaric - maybe then people won't actually dislike you and treat you better.

Good luck.

Lol - hit a nerve, did I?

Not at all, perhaps if you listened to some people instead of being the narcissist you are, you probably wouldn't be single and thirsty. Go get some attention from YC, I'm sure that's the best you'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    Not at all, perhaps if you listened to some people instead of being the narcissist you are, you probably wouldn't be single and thirsty. Go get some attention from YC, I'm sure that's the best you'll do.
    I'm not single...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I'm not single...
    I feel sorry for the poor ****er who's with you then, he's probably just as retarded.

What's with all the verbal violence, stev? I don't think I'm the one that looks mentally challenged here.

Nice retorts, please report back when you can form a decent argument instead of nitpicking at words. I know you can't because every feminist I've met is dumb as a blind cat.

You're using the word "dumb" wrong, as well as "feminist"... anyway, sadly I think it's too late for you, so bye.

Well done, shifting the argument from me calling you out on being a stupid feminist to my vocabulary. Run along now because adults are talking, go back to your dated articles on cosmopolitan and your vibrator.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    ....I thought we were bros...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast