+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite thing to do in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    ....I thought we were bros...
    Lol, no offense to you. I just meant that the best she would get is an online encounter.

bit harsh stev. whats your problem with searock? nothing she has said has given me that impression of her. sounds like a nice girl to me who values integrity and equality. i dont see anything wrong with that and i defo wouldnt call her insecure..

searock has strong morals and values like myself. im surprised at your post full of hatred towards her

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    bit harsh stev. whats your problem with searock? nothing she has said has given me that impression of her. sounds like a nice girl to me who values integrity and equality. i dont see anything wrong with that and i defo wouldnt call her insecure..

searock has strong morals and values like myself. im surprised at your post full of hatred towards her
    Thanks michelle :-)!

My guess is that he's intimidated by independent-minded women...

he called me a cunt the other day for no reason and always calling me insecure. haha i dont no why. im prob the most confident woman i know..

Still awaiting the retort, and Michelle, please. you're a nice girl but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    he called me a cunt the other day for no reason and always calling me insecure. haha i dont no why. im prob the most confident woman i know..
    Yes he definitely has a problem with strong women, and since he lacks basic logic, he resorts to name-calling and weak, incoherent attempts at offending. He's on my "ignore" list now :-).

how do i not no what im talking about? i no searock is not any of those things you accused her of.

Please, she still hasn't replied with anything because she knows shes wrong. And her only way of actually attempting to counter the fact that she's a narcissistic and ignorant feminist is by ignoring me and acting like shes smart, because clearly she lacks the intelligence to state why she isn't what I said. If you look at how she responds to other threads, you'll realise why I said that.

And I'm done with this thread, you're gonna keep denying what I say as per usual and sticking to your own opinion, hence why wakeup doesn't bother with you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    Searock, you're an ignorant feminist who thinks all of her opinions are valid. Please go, I'm not homophobic. It's woman like you who literally ruin it for the rest. If you had any direction of you wouldn't be sitting here trying to prove to the world your dumb ideas which have evolved into nothing but tension and issues for sexes. I understand that you are probably insecure and stupid based on the kind of posts you make (I mean seriously, showing youngcosmo a bunch of saggy tits to show him 'real women' is ridiculous). I kind of feel sorry how you shroud yourself over the idea of feminism because you are so utterly insecure and stupid that you believe in some false sense of equality between everyone, when what you actually preach is nothing but sexism. What, did guys not pay attention to you at high school or something? seriously, go and read a few more books that aren't completely one sided and barbaric - maybe then people won't actually dislike you and treat you better.

Good luck.
    Where are these tits?

Searock, you're an ignorant feminist who thinks all of her opinions are valid.
    Of course I think my opinions are valid, as everybody. I am open to discussion and if someone proves me wrong, I accept it and change my opinion.

Please go, I'm not homophobic.
    Yes, you are. You opened a thread to ask people what their favorite thing to do in bed is. As long as straight people replied, you didn't mind how much detail they put into it. As soon as a gay man replied, you immediately said "whoa, too much detail". That's being homophobic.

It's woman like you who literally ruin it for the rest. If you had any direction of you wouldn't be sitting here trying to prove to the world your dumb ideas which have evolved into nothing but tension and issues for sexes.
    This forum is hardly "the world". Which of my ideas do you think are dumb? Why?

I understand that you are probably insecure and stupid based on the kind of posts you make
    I don't understand why you would get that vibe from my posts, but hey, it is what it is.

(I mean seriously, showing youngcosmo a bunch of saggy tits to show him 'real women' is ridiculous).
    If you looked at the website I linked, you will have noticed that there were pretty much all kinds of breasts - large, small, saggy, perky, young, old... all of them are real women's breasts, so yes, that's what the idea was.

I kind of feel sorry how you shroud yourself over the idea of feminism because you are so utterly insecure and stupid that you believe in some false sense of equality between everyone, when what you actually preach is nothing but sexism.
    How is what I say sexist? Which are the sexist things I said? I do believe in equality, this doesn't imply that I am insecure and stupid (lol, nice logic..?!).

What, did guys not pay attention to you at high school or something? seriously, go and read a few more books that aren't completely one sided and barbaric - maybe then people won't actually dislike you and treat you better.
    What books are you talking about? You are actually the only one that is treating me not well.
    Last edited by searock; 24-06-13 at 08:05 AM.

I'm not being homophobic, you clearly need a doctor. God damn some people are delusional. Like I said I'm out of this thread, will go on for days.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Where are these tits?
    Here are some great ones for ya....
    http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/fasttimesatridgemonthighnakedscene.html

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Here are some great ones for ya....
    http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/fasttimesatridgemonthighnakedscene.html
    Thanks, Smackie, that brings back some wonderful mammaries, uh, memories.

Please, she still hasn't replied with anything because she knows shes wrong. And her only way of actually attempting to counter the fact that she's a narcissistic and ignorant feminist is by ignoring me and acting like shes smart, because clearly she lacks the intelligence to state why she isn't what I said. If you look at how she responds to other threads, you'll realise why I said that.
    i had a convo with dick the other about feminism and he thought me a lot i didnt no. in europe its v different here. feminism to me was just about being a strong independant woman who is not a doormat and expects the same rules formen and women when it comes to relationships, work etc. dick thought me
    that feminism in america is actually full of narcissistic cunts who just want money, status and power and hate all men. i swore i would never call myself a feminist again once i understood how f**ked up those b**ches are. my guess is searock thinks feminism is just about equality like i did as shes also european and its not taboo here.

me and wakeup actually agree on a lot of things but bump heads occasionally like a lot of people on here. its no big deal and just coz we disagree ocassionally doesnt mean were never gonna agree again. once one argument ends its water under the bridge as were all just anonymous strangers here. i take nothing personally

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast