+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite thing to do in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    I'm not being homophobic, you clearly need a doctor. God damn some people are delusional. Like I said I'm out of this thread, will go on for days.
    You're the one who wanted a "retort". By the way, yes, that was being homophobic.

Yes michelle, that's what "feminism" means to me: being a strong independent woman, being pro-equality and against the injustice of sexism. I guess that's the original meaning of feminism. I'm sorry it de-evolved into something negative in the US, but in Europe it still holds it original, positive meaning. I'm actually also pretty sure that even in the US there are still some feminists that correspond to the original meaning of the term.

Coming to think about it, maybe the fact that it de-evolved in the US isn't only a negative thing (which it is because it delegitimates feminism in other parts of the world as well). It may have happened because in the US they are already so close to equality between genders that feminism has become anachronistic, and people who define themselves "feminists" immediately pass as people who just can't let go of an issue even when it's already been dealt with. I'm just guessing here.
    Last edited by searock; 24-06-13 at 08:36 AM.

like a lot of things it started out with great intentions (the IRA, politicians, the media, pikies) but over time became f**ked up.. the world we live in

Please shut up, I don't think any straight guy wants to see detailed information about how other dudes get it on. It has nothing to do with being homophobic, I have nothing against gay people, but it grosses most straight guys out. Cut the liberal crap will you please.

So guys and gals, what are your most enjoyable and pleasurable things to do while being intimate?
    If details of a guy's sexual life disgust you so much, you should have specified that you only wanted females to reply.

Welldone for dragging out 4 page thread you whale

im not homophobic at all but ill admit it kinda creeps me out too. i mean i would never date a bi guy for example. id be rely grossed out if i thought he had a d**k in his mouth before me or other places..

i know a girl who dated a bi guy and when she dumped him he said "at least i can suck d**k better than you. made me lmao while cringing at the same time in disgust..

Welldone for dragging out 4 page thread you whale
    As I said, you're the one who asked for a "retort". Seems like you haven't quite grasped the concept of "don't ask for things you don't want to hear".

It would also be nice if you stopped being so aggressive and unpleasant.
    Last edited by searock; 24-06-13 at 09:06 AM.

Yeah, that's common sense. Straight guys don't like to hear that or vision it and neither does straight females. However, it is an open thread so keep that in mind when you ask certain questions.

stev you opened an open discussion thread. some of these have gone on for 20 pages or more. a lot of us enjoy debating. one of the reasons i joined this forum is coz iv too much time to think at work, iv a very active mind with all sorts of topics im interested in bouncing around my head. im under challenged at work and this is a good place for me to let it all out so i dont drive myself mad lol.

get used to the long threads coz therl be plenty more.

Michelle, I consider myself a feminist and I'm American. Does that make me a narcissistic cunt? The definition of feminism is the same no matter where you live. There will always be people who take it to the extreme, and unfortunately those are the people you hear about, but that doesn't mean that's the majority.

You both miss the point again, don't call someone a homophobe when you can't grasp the idea of what an actual homophobe is. I haven't said anything about this being an open discussion thread, but you call me out on being a homophobe and I tell you are both ignorant, which I proved because clearly you don't understand most people that don't engage in particular sexual activities aren't keen on them. Do you even have boyfriends? Sheesh

dude i didnt call you a homophobe at all. iv never called you anyhing as far as i no.. maybe sexist once-cant remember. either way its water under the bridge. y you so angry and defensive?

NO thanks jeffero, too much detail.
    Annnd I knew it was a mistake to reply to this thread... But thank you to all of you who backed me up.

Stev, you are a homophobe. You asked, I answered. Next time, specify that you'd only like straight people to answer. It'll eliminate the time I take making posts for people who obviously do not want them. Also, the fact that you even had to comment without paying attention to the post above mine (which pretty much specified the guy likes it in various positions and ways) further proves the point. If it doesn't bother you, don't make a comment about it. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    Michelle, I consider myself a feminist and I'm American. Does that make me a narcissistic cunt? The definition of feminism is the same no matter where you live. There will always be people who take it to the extreme, and unfortunately those are the people you hear about, but that doesn't mean that's the majority.
    obviously i dont no enough about it. i was just talking about the feminists dick mentioned. the ones in power right now who take it to the extreme. because of them i wont call myself one. instead ill just say im an independant woman who believes in equality and i dont believe im better than or worse than men..

You both miss the point again, don't call someone a homophobe when you can't grasp the idea of what an actual homophobe is. I haven't said anything about this being an open discussion thread, but you call me out on being a homophobe and I tell you are both ignorant, which I proved because clearly you don't understand most people that don't engage in particular sexual activities aren't keen on them. Do you even have boyfriends? Sheesh
    You already know that I have a boyfriend, not that it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. The thing is, you asked for people to describe their favorite thing to do in bed, you specifically asked guys and gals, so you shouldn't complain when you get what you asked for. In particular, if you complain only when a gay guy replies, obviously what comes to mind is homophobia. Anyway, I'm tired and bored of repeating the same things over and over again.

AbigailR, it's good to hear that there are still "regular" feminists in the US as well. It sucks that the extremists are the ones that get all the attention, I'm sure it has to do with the fact that many people want to diminish the importance of feminism as a whole. What really saddens and baffles me is reading/hearing the term "feminist" used as an insult... makes no sense!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast