+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is this a good way to handle the situation

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I'm really not that paranoid about this enough to want to travel all the way to his place to "verify things". Besides, if he is dating someone else, I don't know why he has a reason to hide it. We're not even exclusive and I date other people too.
    You're kind of thick when it comes to understanding about men and the actions that show you they give a crap (or not) about you, but that's okay you were a virgin (of the vagina anyway) and I see you don't have much experience with men. The point is princess that he's not valuing you or missing you if he's not inviting you to be with him either by inviting you to come to his, phoning you, skyping you or even texting you much. Either he didn't think the sex was all that great or you're one of many or he's just taking it when it's convenient for him and since he has no car, it's not convenient to him. You're not his priority so why don't you just dump him and move on to your next mistake ~ the guy who is still living with his ex or, now that he's moved out, rebounding.

Your call what you do but you'd do better if you knew what you actually wanted and then striving for that instead of balling along by the seat of your pants and then wondering what game you should play to regain his attention.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-13 at 05:59 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You're kind of thick when it comes to understanding about men and the actions that show you they give a crap (or not) about you, but that's okay you were a virgin (of the vagina anyway) and I see you don't have much experience with men. The point is princess that he's not valuing you or missing you if he's not inviting you to be with him either by inviting you to come to his, phoning you, skyping you or even texting you much. Either he didn't think the sex was all that great or you're one of many or he's just taking it when it's convenient for him and since he has no car, it's not convenient to him. You're not his priority so why don't you just dump him and move on to your next mistake ~ the guy who is still living with his ex or, now that he's moved out, rebounding.

Your call what you do but you'd do better if you knew what you actually wanted and then striving for that instead of balling along by the seat of your pants and then wondering what game you should play to regain his attention.
    Hmm...that is possible. I'm going to test this out. I did just sent him a text telling him I think we should stop seeing each other. I am a believer of that saying: "If you love something, set it free. If It comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was." He hasn't replied yet. Will update.

Hmm...that is possible. I'm going to test this out. I did just sent him a text telling him I think we should stop seeing each other. I am a believer of that saying: "If you love something, set it free. If It comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was." He hasn't replied yet. Will update.
    How can you "set something free" that was never yours to begin with?" What, besides "I think we should stop seeing each other" did you email to him? What reason did you give him?

I admire your conviction to dispose of men who don't value you but if you said that hoping it would make him want you, then it's only a temporary solution (should he "come back') that won't last much longer then the next shiny thing that catches his attention.

Anyway, If he "comes back" don't have any expectations of this meaning anything more than him coming back as any more then just coming back long enough to keep you interested. Pay attention to his actions. Actions that show he values you (or NOT). Not paying you any attention then what you weasle out of him is hardly something to cheer about. Ya know what I'm sayin?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-13 at 07:22 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah, this story is not adding up. Your cover is blown, fat boy.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

How can you "set something free" that was never yours to begin with?" What, besides "I think we should stop seeing each other" did you email to him? What reason did you give him?

I admire your conviction to dispose of men who don't value you but if you said that hoping it would make him want you, then it's only a temporary solution (should he "come back') that won't last much longer then the next shiny thing that catches his attention.

Anyway, If he "comes back" don't have any expectations of this meaning anything more than him coming back as any more then just coming back long enough to keep you interested. Pay attention to his actions. Actions that show he values you (or NOT). Not paying you any attention then what you weasle out of him is hardly something to cheer about. Ya know what I'm sayin?
    You're right, Wakeup. I got my answer. Guess I wasn't a good judge of men.

What was "your answer?"

Of course you're not a good judge of men: you're a 16 year old boy contacting men off of Craigslist for gay trysts. What did you expect?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

What was "your answer?"
    That he wasn't that into me as I thought. It hurts too much to go into detail now.

That he wasn't that into me as I thought. It hurts too much to go into detail now.
    Okay, fearoflove.

Ciao for now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234