+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "It's your kids, Marty!"

The idea of what's "cool" is based on everyone's individual opinion. Therefore, nothing is "cool" in the universal sense- only "cool" to the individual.

"Cool" is culturally and usually regionally relative.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Not always. While the majority of society may think crap like Hot Topic and whatever the kids are wearing is "cool," it still doesn't count for all of society. Soooo yeah this argument of yours is invalid. There's no fact to back it up.

Sociology would agree. Psychology would, too. And any general anecdotal evidence would suffice to argue in my favor.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Sociology would agree. Psychology would, too. And any general anecdotal evidence would suffice to argue in my favor.
    Links to this research please.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Did Little River Band chart in the US in the late 70's/early 80's? Here's one of their songs just for you.

Saw their lead singer in concert a couple of years back. In my early 40's, I was one of the babies in the audience. Terrific show.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well here's a song dedicated to me from me: "Wishing(If I Had a Photograph)"..if I only had a tit pic of a former ex, I wouldn't spend my life just wishing.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Well here's a song dedicated to me from me: "Wishing(If I Had a Photograph)"..if I only had a tit pic of a former ex, I wouldn't spend my life just wishing.
    Did you have a look at the sites I linked on the other thread, YC?

No. Haven't run the links on my Site Advisor yet. Still, wouldn't do a thing for me: I don't know those women!

It's OK, though: this summer has yielded a solution! I'll just DRINK a lot! Maybe things will get better with alcohol! The solution might be at the bottom of a beer glass.

Back to the Future is my favourite movie of all time!!!!!
    What was the rest of your post about??! I stopped reading because I started quoting Marty's lines in my head!! hahahaha
    MOVINGforward...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12